Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1117

Thread: Primal Journal (DiabetesCanKissMyButt) page 101

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member
    Thanks DR. I'm of the mindset that I need to start treating myself a little better. I have been so stressed out and the insomnia is out of control so I'm trying to minimize stress and just be more zen about shit.

Dr. Oz just mentioned an herb called gurmar extract that's supposed to help blood sugar. Going to add that to my ever growing list of naturopathics to see if it does anything.

No exercise today. Took it easy instead. Tomorrow I'm doing the Crunch Fat Burning Yoga with Sara Ivanhoe.

That's all. hope you all have a great weekend!

Massage was hard core! I asked for swedish and got deep tissue. EEK. It was so painful. At the end the lady was like, you know I think you would benefit more from swedish for the next couple of sessions to relax you before attempting deep tissue again. I was like HUH? I asked for swedish. Whatevs, it was awesome even though it was painful and I'm totally going back. She even worked on the scar tissue build-up at my wrist surgery site.

It's a beautimus day in socal too! 72 at my house, probably hotter inland.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Wow... geeze! At least it's a good kind of pain, and I bet your bod is saying "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

It was gorgeous here too. The bank sign said 54! And I saw geese heading north. Spring is on the way!

Well the nice weather was short-lived, DR! It's raining now.

So Lent starts on Wednesday I think. I'm not catholic but sometimes I give stuff up during lent just for the sake of discipline and trying to instill new habits. This year I am thinking of trying to give up swearing and gossiping. Those are my two main things that I've been trying to change for quite awhile actually. Gossiping always makes me feel so gross and I regret when I do it. Swearing is just down right fun though and that one will be tough. The word Crap doesn't count though right? I think I still need to retain the ability to say Crap.

The gum around where I got my tooth filled is very inflamed. Making my ear hurt too.

The chick I sit next to at work is sick. Hope I don't get it!

Vittles:
    Protein shake
    tomato soup/shrimp
    apple
    broccoli salad/BBQ pork shoulder

Exercise:
    probably no walking cuz of the rain. Will do some kind of tape when I get home.

Hey I'll take rain over the fourteen inches of snow we just got. Argh! Damn ground hog. I'm gonna eat the bastard.

Yes, Lent starts Wednesday. I've been trying to decide what I should give up too. (Also blatantly not Catholic- lol) Hmm...

I think you're ok saying "crap." You also get to say "freakin" and "dang." Is a great idea for Lent.

DR- I totally believe you would find a way to make a delicious ground hog dish and blog about it!

I am SO HUNGRY. I ate a little bit of crap last night (cheetos) so I think that has something to do with it. Trying to hold out till at least 11:30 for lunch though. Otherwise I will be too hungry when I get home and we don't want that!

Vittles:
    protein shake
    broccoli salad/swedish meatballs
    apple
    pork shoulder and more broccoli salad (I could really live on brocolli salad- loves it!)

Exercise:
    30 min walk
    The Shred level 1

Oh just wait til I get my hands on one! *evil grin*

Hope you had a good tuesday. Meh... cheetos. I hated having yellow fingers- lol.

Broccoli salad does sound good. I think that's gonna be my go-to dish for summer picnics this year.

Nothing exciting to report today. HUMP Day!

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Hey, funny about the massage!! Yeah, deep tissue is different... it's great, and therapeutic... but NOT so relaxing when it's going on! I'm thinking next weekend I'll go get an hour and a half... either swedish or a hot stone massage, or something not painful.

I get ya with the gossip... I don't do that as much as I used to, thankfully... but I do throw out the judgmental thoughts. Mostly just to myself, but it's amazing to me how being so judgmental about others just makes you more negative all around! Blyeah, it's my least favorite trait. So maybe that's what I'll work on....

And I think you're safe with Crap. You need at least one, and I'm not sure that even qualifies as swearing!
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, Minxxa, so far I'm an epic fail on the Lent challenges. I've said shit and mother fucker and gossiped about 3 times. It's so HARD because I share an office with 2 other chicks that love to gossip. What I'm trying to do is counter negative gossip with a positive. Like if one chick says "So and So is such an idiot because he never meets our timelines." Then I would say "Yeah but at least he's a really nice guy." I'll try that more tomorrow and see if it works any better. It's definitely the negativity that pulls me down. I know some people think no big deal but I definitely notice an ick factor after I talk bad about somebody.