Thread: Ear lobes and heart disease

Ear lobes and heart disease

Shop Now
    This one is kind of out there. I recently remembered reading somewhere that diagonal creases in your earlobes can indicate potential heart disease. It was a couple of years ago and I figured it was right up there with reading tea leaves and seeing Jesus on your toast. I also had some pretty deep creases in my earlobes.

After recalling that little tidbit I noticed that since starting Primal in February, my creases have almost disappeared. So I fired up Google and low & behold, there's quite a lot of both anecdotal and actual studies confirming the correlation! Now I find myself checking out everybody's earlobes. Anyone else ever hear about this?

Never have. I'm more into biomarkers and stuff. I have noticed that since going primal my balls have been more smooth. I think that means that I am at a low risk for Alzheimers.
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabby View Post
    Never have. I'm more into biomarkers and stuff. I have noticed that since going primal my balls have been more smooth. I think that means that I am at a low risk for Alzheimers.
    But you keep checking them frequently just to be sure right?

Didn't think about checking my balls for smoothness. Now that I've lost a bunch of weight, I think I can actually see them!
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

If your hand smells like ketchup, then you have cancer. Smack!!

Shop Now
    I read about earlobe creases correlating with heart disease in one of my nursing school textbooks. If that's not mainstream, I don't know what is.
    My blog: Pretty Good Paleo
    On Twitter: @NEKLocalvore