Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Digestive Enzyme Supplements page 3

Minxxa is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Kjake... I had a huge bloating problem (for almost three years, almost all of the time) and went through a long process to try to figure it out. Finally changed doctors, tried a lot of stuff-- finally my nutritionist and I decided to do an elimination diet. Within three days of being on the diet, the bloating was gone. (And I mean bloating-- like 8 months pregnant bloating...)

I eliminated all dairy (even yogurt), all soy (I don't eat that much, but anyway), caffeine and alcohol, among other things.

I'm still working on getting my gut health back-- you can tell things aren't digesting quite as they should-- but it's getting better the more I stay away from dairy, caffeine, soy and alcohol. I'm supplementing with probiotics and just taking the time to let my gut heal.

I would suggest trying an elimination diet for a few weeks (you should go a month before you add stuff back in). It can't hurt, and you may learn a LOT about how your body reacts to certain foods.

Just a suggestion!!

"Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Minxxa is offline Senior Member

I should mention wheat was on the list for elimination, too, but I wasn't eating any so didn't need to worry about it!

"Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123