Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Mike Tyson Loves Being Vegan..." page

wilberfan is offline Senior Member

"Mike Tyson Loves Being Vegan..."

Shop Now

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Shall we lay odd as to how long he can hold out before he goes for some nice scrumptous ear?

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    *facepalm*

Oh I mean *facepunch* it's mike after all. I'm glad he is enjoying is amazing vegan diet where he sometimes aches and forgets to eat but has lost a lot of weight and doesn't eat any of that "processed crap" anymore. I'm glad that "meat-avoidance" is helping him

On a scale from 1-10 how obvious is it that the new trendiness of veganism is premised upon the health benefits of not eating processed food like seed oils and sugar, attending to nutrition, and the environmental argument that falsely states that the only way to not rob the world blind of precious resources is to be a vegan. I say 10 from my perspective, what say you from yours, MDA? What about from Mike Tyson's? What is obvious from Mike Tyson's perspective in general?

Socrates taught us to always be meticulous in defining our terminology so as to be clear about what we're actually talking about. Are we doing that as a message board? As a species? What say you?
    Last edited by Stabby; 04-16-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    Shall we lay odd as to how long he can hold out before he goes for some nice scrumptous ear?
    His punch addled brain confuses ears of corn with real ears now.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Griff is offline Senior Member
    When I saw the thread title, I thought "Ah. That explains why he's always so angry and in such a bad mood."
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabby View Post
    Socrates taught us to always be meticulous in defining our terminology so as to be clear about what we're actually talking about. Are we doing that as a message board? As a species? What say you?
    Glad you brought that up. I can't stand to see the word "toxins" and have it be left at that. "There's BAD STUFF stored in fat!" Thanks, that helps.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

slowcooker is offline Senior Member
    Anything that keeps Mike Tyson happy is a good thing!

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Mike Tyson: In every respect, a model of how not to live a good life.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Anyway, any Westerner with a face tattoo can be disregarded.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

mixie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabby View Post
    the environmental argument that falsely states that the only way to not rob the world blind of precious resources is to be a vegan...
    This *always* boggles my mind, as farm kid. What the holy hell do they think feeds their industrially-produced grains and veggies? How environmentally sustainable can petroleum-based fertilizers or factory-farm waste byproducts possibly be?
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast