Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Journal (Nitha_Ni) page 2

Nitha_Ni is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Another day, another learning experience

Food
    Breakfast: Nothing - was not hungry at all in the morning
    Lunch: Fish (kind of like a large crab-cake) and about a cup of greens
    Pre-Dinner: Pistacios (I LOVE these silly things)
    Dinner: 1/2 pound ground beef, avacado, pico (Only ate 2/3 of this)

So with all the mentions yesterday of not eating enough, I got worried when I got to dinner and was not at all hungry. So I made myself dinner anyway and started to eat. Umm...yeah, bad idea. I forced down about 2/3 of it, and boy did I ever feel nauseous by the end of that. Whats worse? Woke up at 3am with my stomach feeling like something was clawing it's way out from the inside. Aweful, aweful pain. A couple of bowl movements and a little bit more sleep, and I was fine, but the one lesson learned here for me: Don't eat if you're not hungry. It's really not worth it.

Exercise/Sunlight/Play
    There has been no Sun in Wisconsin for a few days now. We've been blesseed with overcast skies and mixed rain and snow. So no real sun yesterday. However, when me and a coworker had to visit someone on the other end of campus, I convinced him to walk over instead of picking up a phone. We did a lot of that outside. Then we turned around and walked over to another person's office to work on some other stuff. Probably ended up with about 30 minutes of walking total from those excursions (we have a BIG campus). Good thing we walked then, cause by the time I got home it was raining and miserable out - no walking done after work! I'm still parking on the far side of the garage and taking stairs and such. A little bit at a time, I'm just trying to incorporate it into my day.

Sleep
    Other than my stomach waking me up rather rudely at 3am, I slept pretty well. Feel asleep at 9am, woke up at 3. Probably fell asleep again at 4-ish and woke up at 7:30. So, just about 9 hours combined. Still a little groggy this morning, though.

Trauma/Posionous Things
    Nothing interesting for yesterday.

Mind
    Nothing for yesterday either. I came home, trolled MDA a bit, and then read most of the evening. I didn't even stay on my computer long enough to figure out if the f.lux program works or not! Oh well, there's always this evening!

Nitha_Ni is offline Junior Member
    Hi All! Back for a check-in from yesterday...

Food
    Breakfast: Nothing - was not hungry at all in the morning
    Lunch: 2 Porkchops, greens, onions, tomatoes, and a few red potatoes
    Pre-Dinner: Pistacios (I LOVE these silly things)
    Dinner: Last 1/3 of the dinner from Friday, Rasberries, California Cutie
    Post-Dinner: 1/2 Dark Chocolate bar

Was still a little stomach sick throughout the day yesterday. It seemed like eating anything at all was just irritating my stomach. Not horribly irritated, but enough to notice every time I ate. It seemed better by the end of the day, though.

Exercise/Sunlight/Play
    It was another beautiful, cloudy, rainy, snowy, cold day in Madison. There was no sunlight to be had. I did spend the day out with two friends, shopping. On our feet for a full 6 hours. We were looking for bridesmaid dresses (one of my friends is getting married in September). It was fun, though. We enjoyed just being silly and girly for a few hours together!

Sleep
    Sleep last night was AWESOME! Fell asleep around 10pm, woke up for maybe 10 minutes around 3am, but I was pretty much half asleep and didn't really notice. Woke up fully at 7am, bright-eyed and bushy tailed. Definitely a very good sleep

Trauma/Posionous Things
    Nothing interesting for yesterday.

Mind
    Nothing big for yesterday. Spent the day shopping, spent the evening reading. It was a nice way to spend a Saturday!

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Looks like things are going well! How are things lately?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12