Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Are bras really needed? page 12

endless is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I was always small...A/B cup and able to go braless most of the time, until I hit my mid-thirties. Now I am a 38D and since I have had no children they are still fairly 'dense', the gravity has started to take it's toll! I go braless at home but not elsewhere anymore...partly because of propriety at work and partly because I hate having to hold those puppies still while I run down stairs or get irritated because my nipples are getting rubbed raw on some fabric.

anna5 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know ... if you're a man, probably not.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    When you are 34DD, unfortunately a bra is basic necessity. IMO anything larger than a B cup is annoying.

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Coobie - it's what I use instead of a "bra"

I'm pretty sure that wearing a bra all the time makes them sag more, faster, than letting the natural tendons be strong.

Besides, really, I've never once met a man that cared about how much boobs sag. It's only women, who are all uptight about whether they have show-through, or if their clothes look the best. Why do we even care about this?

Owly is offline Senior Member
    I have some very similar to the Coobie bras for day-to-day wear. I think it's a good compromise.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

treborix is offline Junior Member
    I'm a trans man and here's my experience of breast structure and my advice on preserving the structure.
    My experience has been that binding (strapping my breasts tightly for 10 hours a day 5 days a week) has broken down the structure of my chest lumpy bits. So if you're worried about perkiness then don't wear bras that are too tight.

As for the whole skin against skin thing - ha! I constantly put up with that PLUS my testosterone treatment has made me sweatier so skin against skin plus extra sweat. Oh gods that is not pleasant. To be honest though, bit of air flow and sweat dries.

Honestly though - braless when you can is good. Photographic evidence even better.

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    To all women reading only this post, the consensus is that you should go bra-less, in a white t shirt on a rainy day.
    lmao!!!! Of course!

I have to wear a bra, otherwise I get the "boob sweat" underneath the girls and that is really gross and uncomfortable. Breastfeeding has turned my once beautiful and perky breasts into socks with rocks.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post
    Coobie - it's what I use instead of a "bra"

I'm pretty sure that wearing a bra all the time makes them sag more, faster, than letting the natural tendons be strong.

Besides, really, I've never once met a man that cared about how much boobs sag. It's only women, who are all uptight about whether they have show-through, or if their clothes look the best. Why do we even care about this?
    my pcos made sure i never had real tits, pure vanity on my part for wanting them to look good in clothes
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Ljphalen is offline Member
    Being flat-chested has its benefits. No bra needed, so long as I wear an undershirt.

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    I have some very similar to the Coobie bras for day-to-day wear. I think it's a good compromise.
    Yeah, me too. When I go out it's either a bit more supportive version of regular bra. I really, really wish I could find something Coobie-esque that had wider straps though. Thin straps digging into my shoulders pretty much guarantees a splitting headache.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast