Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Are bras really needed? page 11

Penady is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    That was me, 5'5" and a 36C in 5th grade.
    Hey! That was me too. I totally skipped over the training bra phase. I went from flat chested to fully developed in a relatively short time period. I woke up one morning with these huge alien-like bazoongas (for a 5 foot, 10 year old anyway). My first bra was my sister's (she's 5 years older than me). It was a 36C.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    sadly this old gwamma has really small puppies.........so needs the help of a major push up bra! I suggested to DH many years ago that I would love to have a breast increase - wherein he lost it .....so sadly no breast enlargements for me !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Rusty is offline Senior Member
    I got to page 3 and just couldn't stand it anymore.

Boobs are boobs and gravity works. Whether or not girls are developing more today, or in yesteryears, check out any documentary about African tribes or Aboriginal tribes or South American tribes, women's boobs are all over the spectrum.

Are bras necessary? No, since some "stone age" women do without just fine without. Would I go without a bra? Not on your life! After losing a bunch of weight, the girls hang far too low, and on top of that, they are used to support, if I let them swing free, it feels like the muscles and tissue under the skin is tearing, OUCH!!!!

As far as exercises keeping the girls "high and tight", dream on. While a woman is young and not overtly endowed, she can defy gravity. Skin stretches, that's just life. Mammory glands get heavier with milk, and weigh the boob down! No matter how many push ups you do, it's not going to fix that. Get a good plastic surgeon!

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Only if you have boobs --- male or female.......wear a bra. The end.
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Lay (lie?) on your back. If your breasts are resting comfortably in your armpits, um, yes.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    I got to page 3 and just couldn't stand it anymore.

Boobs are boobs and gravity works. Whether or not girls are developing more today, or in yesteryears, check out any documentary about African tribes or Aboriginal tribes or South American tribes, women's boobs are all over the spectrum.

Are bras necessary? No, since some "stone age" women do without just fine without. Would I go without a bra? Not on your life! After losing a bunch of weight, the girls hang far too low, and on top of that, they are used to support, if I let them swing free, it feels like the muscles and tissue under the skin is tearing, OUCH!!!!

As far as exercises keeping the girls "high and tight", dream on. While a woman is young and not overtly endowed, she can defy gravity. Skin stretches, that's just life. Mammory glands get heavier with milk, and weigh the boob down! No matter how many push ups you do, it's not going to fix that. Get a good plastic surgeon!
    Thank you Rusty!

If you don't need one, lucky for you. If you do, invest in some that do the job. If you say that bras are uncomfortable, then you're wearing the wrong one. Seek professional fitting help. Just like all boobs are different, all A, D or G cups are not created equal.

Let's just not let it get to this point, okay??

Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Lay (lie?) on your back. If your breasts are resting comfortably in your armpits, um, yes.
    Joanie I so love your little animations ......those wee boobies are very cute !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    LOL. The wee boobs very cute, but big mama priceless, oh my lord

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I think it's a matter of choice. If an individual does not consider a bra "necessary" then it is not necessary. If a person does, then it is necessary. No need for harsh judgments about what other people choose to do with their breasts.

For me a bra is not necessary. Still, I often choose to wear them because 1. I like to wear lingerie because of how it makes me feel and 2. I like the look of it. I only wear fancy undies/bras because of how they make me feel. It has nothing to do with "necessity."

I prefer to work out (swim, parkour, roller derby, yoga) without a bra. I wear a camisole tank with a simple shelf bra. It's not exactly "supportive." I do not have any pain, I don't think I look bad, etc etc etc. I just have more freedom of movement and prefer it. The shelf bra provides a little more support than having nothing, which feels better than having nothing. That's just a preference. But, according to the "bra free" website, that doesn't count as "bra." So, technically, it's not one I guess.

Sometimes I wear a bra and sometimes I don't. It entirely depends upon what I am doing and how I feel about wearing lingerie that day.

So for me, it's not a necessity. But, I still wear them sometimes (in fact, I'm wearing one now).

There is no difference in the feeling or health of my breasts when I wear a bra vs when I don't. I don't feel that they are heavy, saggy, or whatever else when I'm not wearing a bra vs when I am. The appearance in a bra is "lifted" or "higher" -- but I don't think that's necessarily "better" or "right" or "safer" or whatever else.

I really do think it's a matter of preference.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    my chest looks best with underwires, so that's what i usually rock

however, the stupidly named Ahh Bra feels really fricken comfy. some slight support and shaping on my c-d cup chest, it kinda looks like no bra but there's enough support there to not beeeeeee no bra
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast