Thread: Eft? page

Eklecktika is offline Senior Member

Eft?

Shop Now
    This area is intriguing to me.

How it works, why it works, all of it.

I'm thinking that it would be very complementary to my interest in holistic nutrition (I'm planning for school in about three years).

Any suggestions on certification programs?

hazyjane is offline Senior Member
    I would think getting certified through EFT Universe would be good:
    EFT Training Center

I use a similar (though simpler) tapping technique that my qigong teacher taught me and it really works!

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    This is the first I've seen of EFT.
    Thank you for the link and sharing.
    ad astra per aspera

Hilary is online now Senior Member
    I have a good friend who's a practitioner, Paula Bobb. The fact that it actually works is one of the world's weirdest things - but in my experience, it does. I think the situation with certification became a bit unsettled when Gary Craig retired. Paula would know more - you can contact her through Blossoming Possibilities: EFT in Rochester, NY.

Awesome, thank you! I too was a little uncertain about things now that GC is not involved, hence my question

I'll shoot her a wire in just a few minutes!
    Chief cook & bottle washer for one kid, a dog, 6 hens, 2 surprise! roosters, two horses, and a random 'herd' of quail.

~The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something one knows nothing about and refuses to investigate~

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Also, check with dragonfly on the forums. I know she is pretty big into EFT.
    Georgette

MrsToon is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for bringing this up!

I will say, while GC's EFT program does work, I have found a guy who has taken the process and evolved it. He has combined very effective tehcniques from the world of NLP (neural linguistic programming) and combined it with EFT, to make an extremely effective, and SIMPLE tool for healing and growth. It's called faster EFT. This guy's name is Robert Smith, he can be found here: Faster EFT.com - The official website of Robert G. Smith, creator of FasterEFT or on youtube at YouTube - HealingMagic's Channel I like his youtube because he lets you see people go through the entire process, which is so easy to do!

Here's the breakdown:

Feel the feeling. Notice how you feel it (words, pictures, sensations, color, etc). Then, tap between the eyes, beside the eye, under the eye, collarbone, while saying "I let it go. I let this feeling go. Whatever it is, wherever it comes from, it is safe to let it go. I'm letting it go." then grab your wrist, take a deep breath, blow it out and say "peace".

This differs from GC's technique, where you must identify the feeling first "even though I have this feeling of XYZ, I deeply love and accept myself". This newer method works better because you don't HAVE to identify it or label it, just know HOW you feel it, and all you need to say (basically) is "let it go, let it go, let it go."

Please check out his vids on youtube, I can almost guarantee you will find it to be just as, if not much more effective than traditional EFT. He has many great vids on the structure of problems etc, and all for free.

Peace!
    Last edited by MrsToon; 04-13-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Also, check with dragonfly on the forums. I know she is pretty big into EFT.
    Yes, indeed! I'm an EFT Practitioner, specializing in Matrix Reimprinting, an advanced form of EFT. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions, Eclectika. I trained with Karl Dawson, one of the original 29 EFT Masters who trained directly with Gary Craig.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    I will say, while GC's EFT program does work, I have found a guy who has taken the process and evolved it
    Just to add that EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Techniques and while Gary offered a Basic Recipe and some general guidelines, he has always supported the evolution of EFT. There are many, many, EFT-based techniques out there now (including "Faster EFT" and "Matrix Reimprinting".) Most of them incorporate NLP, probably because Gary trained in it!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsToon View Post
    Thanks for bringing this up!

I will say, while GC's EFT program does work, I have found a guy who has taken the process and evolved it. He has combined very effective tehcniques from the world of NLP (neural linguistic programming) and combined it with EFT, to make an extremely effective, and SIMPLE tool for healing and growth. It's called faster EFT. This guy's name is Robert Smith, he can be found here: Faster EFT.com - The official website of Robert G. Smith, creator of FasterEFT or on youtube at YouTube - HealingMagic's Channel I like his youtube because he lets you see people go through the entire process, which is so easy to do!

Here's the breakdown:

Feel the feeling. Notice how you feel it (words, pictures, sensations, color, etc). Then, tap between the eyes, beside the eye, under the eye, collarbone, while saying "I let it go. I let this feeling go. Whatever it is, wherever it comes from, it is safe to let it go. I'm letting it go." then grab your wrist, take a deep breath, blow it out and say "peace".

This differs from GC's technique, where you must identify the feeling first "even though I have this feeling of XYZ, I deeply love and accept myself". This newer method works better because you don't HAVE to identify it or label it, just know HOW you feel it, and all you need to say (basically) is "let it go, let it go, let it go."

Please check out his vids on youtube, I can almost guarantee you will find it to be just as, if not much more effective than traditional EFT. He has many great vids on the structure of problems etc, and all for free.

Peace!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Yes, indeed! I'm an EFT Practitioner, specializing in Matrix Reimprinting, an advanced form of EFT. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions, Eclectika. I trained with Karl Dawson, one of the original 29 EFT Masters who trained directly with Gary Craig.
    OK, I didn't realize that that the combo with NLP even existed! I think that might solve my problem-I'm having a helluva time framing my -lol- issue(s). One of those 'can't see the forest for the trees' things, I think, and someone with more distance would likely have no problem.

Dragonfly, as soon as I can frame my thoughts coherently, I'll send you a pm. Thank you!
    Chief cook & bottle washer for one kid, a dog, 6 hens, 2 surprise! roosters, two horses, and a random 'herd' of quail.

~The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something one knows nothing about and refuses to investigate~