Thread: What YOUR odds and ends? page

Bissen is offline Senior Member

What YOUR odds and ends?

I like the title of this sub-forum, and on another board I read on, I created a thread like this.

I would like you all to share some of the small, funny things that makes YOU.

For example, when I do hard exercise and starts getting really out of breath, my TONGUE starts to hurt. It's a pain I can't really explain, but it's very uncomfortable, and I usually start "chewing" it lightly. I can't remember NOT having had this.

Another thing is that I often find things tasting too bland; like tea, so I put salt in it. If I make a cup of cocoa or something, I'll also add salt. I don't know how it affects my health, though...

So, what's peculiar about just YOU?

EDIT: Oh, and I apologize for the missing "are" in the header
    Last edited by Bissen; 04-13-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    My eyes change colour depending on how I feel (between blue and green). I can bushwhack with the best of them and I have a habit of trudging through swamps.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Kelda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know I'm not unique in this but I can 'see' people's energy, and can 'feel' it too. As soon as I walk into a room, or someone approaches me I 'know' what kind of response I'll get and adjust my attitude accordingly! It's like being able to take the emotional/psychic temperature of a room before entering.
    Seeking the natural way in a modern world ...