Thread: Baby poop page

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

So I'm babysitting a 2 1/2 year old. He hasn't shown a ton of interest in toileting yet so ... still in diapers.

And I just have to say, if there's one thing that screams NON PRIMAL, it's this kid's poop.

The family is in love with fiber. They have about 10 different kind of Fiber One cereal, plus Fiber One granola bars, and tons of fruit.

The boy loves cereal, granola, and fruit. Hates eggs. This morning for breakfast he had a bowl of mini-wheat type cereal (no milk), a granola bar, and a pear plus OJ and almond milk to drink. Lunch was granola cereal and a banana. I tried to get him to eat some chicken but he barely touched it.

Explosive hugely-stinky paste-like poop, nothing solid about it. And stinky farting all day.

If only this family were primal....

but what can you do as the nanny? Just keep changing the diapers I guess.

Also? Good thing I'm no longer having my sugar highs and crashes... I'm able to IF through my entire 8+ hour "shift" without adverse effects. Though they do have eggs if I want to cook up a couple... but no butter. Only "smart balance."

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Bleah.

Hang in there, FNW <3

Haha thanks. Definitely hanging in there... it helps that he&#39;s SUCH a sweet kid. This morning after his daily explosive poop incident I was changing his diaper and cleaning him up (about 10 wipes worth of cleanup. ew.) and I was saying, "Why so much poop, buddy?" and he&#39;d repeat, "Why so much poop?" in his sweet two year old voice.

It&#39;s a good thing I love kids so much AND that I&#39;m such a patient person. haha.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

hannahc is offline Senior Member

Ew that sounds terrible...you&#39;d think that parents wouldn&#39;t find constant explosive dirahhea normal. Maybe you can sneakily get him to like meat and eggs

You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

It&#39;d be nice if I could do that... I&#39;m kind of limited to the groceries they have though, and when I was rifling through their fridge yesterday the only meat I saw were the chicken nuggets and fish sticks. I think they&#39;re the type of people who pick up groceries for dinner on the way home, rather than stocking up for the next couple weeks... so not sure how I&#39;d go about cooking him real meat for lunch.

Maybe if I put enough cheese in the eggs he&#39;d like them though. He&#39;s a cheese fan.