Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stinky page 2

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

"As for my stinky pits, I absolutely refuse to comment on the 'trigger' It's extremely embarrassing. But, I am very happy to be back on the track to good health!"

Glad you decided to stop using the garlic scented deodorant

Come on... you have to tell now

Ha ha! I WAS a vampiress for Halloween! No wonder I smelled like rotting flesh! ;-)

Ecala is offline Junior Member

TELL!

I really can't. It's kind of a WAY TMI thing. I've only told one other woman in this world after it happened 7 years ago. Even then, I think I wished I hadn't said anything.

It's just one of those things you don't tell someone, especially in an open forum! Ack! ;-)

Sorry, maybe in another lifetime, but discussing it with my husband was a stretch enough! Uggghhhh...

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

Sassafrass you're killing me girl!

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

oh man, now i REALLY want to know.

What if we make the same mistake and end up stinking up our states?

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

Oh yes, please share!

nina_70 Guest

SassaFrass88 - Coming in a little late here, but it could well be deficiencies. Have you been eating organs & bones (broth) during your carnivore phase?

If you go super-low-carb for longer periods I think it's important to make sure you're getting the entire gamut of vitamins from the various meat parts. So, vitamin B & C in organ meats, calcium in bone broth. Liver is especially important for B vitamins (should really be eaten weekly), heart for certain minerals etc. Ideally some cuts should be eaten raw, too. Without the organs & broth I do think there's deficiencies. If you really like the carnivore thing the book "Nourishing Traditions" by Sally Fallon goes thro' prep of bone broth, organs and various fermented foods.

Or...just up the fruits & veggies....

CaveGirl Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

For the last three winters I unexpectedly reeked of maple syrup. Not just a light scent, I mean if you walked into my bedroom it would smack you in the face maple syrup aroma. My doctors couldn't explain it and they ran a bunch of tests.

Sometimes weird smells just happen, glad you got yours dealt with. As for me, anywhere I went people (random people I don't know or wasn't even talking to) would comment loudly to themselves "Man, I could really go for some pancakes right now, I don't even know why!"

Seems to only be a winter thing, so I'm hoping for no encores this winter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast