Thread: How do YOU assess a nutrition website's credibility? page

jqbancroft is offline Senior Member

How do YOU assess a nutrition website's credibility?

Shop Now
    I am a graduate student conducting research on how people assess thecredibility of nutrition websites. The brief survey, linked below, contains questions that should help me better understand how people assess the credibility of websites.

Procedure: Participation is voluntary. Participation is completing a web survey (linked below) that will take less than 10 minutes of your time.

Privacy and risks: Your responses will remain anonymous. Your participationposes no risks to you outside of your normal daily life.

Participation and Consent: If participate in the survey, you can withdraw from the study at anytime without penalty by simply exiting the survey. Additionally, you are welcome to ask questions regarding the research project at any time by messaging me on this board.

Your completion of this survey indicates that you have read the provided information, agree to participate in this research project, and understand that you can exit the survey at any time.

If you are a woman between the ages of 20 and 55, click the link to take my survey!

Thank you!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My answers are probably more in line with what I'd expect from any scientific/ journalistic site as an engineer, but then again, if the site can't provide backup for it's claims, it's not a good site.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome