Thread: What's more primal than...GOJIRA (ma?)

What's more primal than...GOJIRA (ma?)

Shop Now
    Hi, I'm Jenna. I am about two weeks into my Primal journey...I'm progressing , but found once I started it gets easier and easier to stay Primal. I love baking and cake and confess I have no plans to give up being the baker of choice for special occasions. I am learning how to bake (more) Primal though and made my first grain free cookies this week! My main motivation for going primal is osteoarthritis relief . I don't fall so much on the VLC end and still enjoy fruit with abandon

Today:
    Breakfast :Press of SB Tribute blend, large apple, TJ's sunbutter
    Lunch (work buffet!) lots of olives, asparagus, broccoli, pickles, walnuts, dried cherries, and a dab of irresistable though non Primal roasted redpepper hummus . Fruit kabobs I did endulge in one bite of 7 layer bar. I need to come up with a primalized one.
    Supper: Viceroy chicken, tomato, cuke. Passed up turmeric rice!
    Snack 73% choc w/ sunbutter
    40 min walk with 5 pound weights.

You Are Tokyo...I Am Godzilla!!!

Welcome.

Thanks.
    Today- brekkie, Rivven's angry bread with blueberries and maple syrup.
    Snacks, because I worked and that makes me ravenous... 1/2 an orange, 5 fruit kebabs, and a pear.
    Lunch- pile o pork adobo and 1/2 an avacado.

Hi there! Since you said you love baking still, I thought I'd drop by and recommend this: Low Carb Honey Cake Recipe - With or Without Honey
    It's totally delicious. I've done it with stevia and splenda.

OOOh, thanks katzilla! I'll be making that!
    I'm not much of an updater, but I'm going to try to write a blog post each Friday that I'll link here. Here's todays: raising godzillas: Fitness Friday- Slow Paleo

Buenos Aires until I start at NYU in the fall!
    Quote Originally Posted by gojirama View Post
    Hi, I'm Jenna. I am about two weeks into my Primal journey...I'm progressing , but found once I started it gets easier and easier to stay Primal. I love baking and cake and confess I have no plans to give up being the baker of choice for special occasions. I am learning how to bake (more) Primal though and made my first grain free cookies this week! My main motivation for going primal is osteoarthritis relief . I don't fall so much on the VLC end and still enjoy fruit with abandon
    .]
    Same here about the 2-weeks (longer for you now) and the cooking/baking!! Did you have intense sugar cravings the first 2 weeks?

No, but I had just come off 11 cakes in two months, and my arthritis was flaring up horribly. Made it easy for me to avoid sugar.

Shop Now
    I blog :http://raisinggodzillas.blogspot.com/
    Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...17134571662261
    "We have all the food groups- meat and chocolate".