Page 96 of 162 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 96

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by jandge View Post
    YKYPW - you panfry two BULBS of sliced garlic in butter and proceed to eat it all in five bites.
    I like roasting them in the over, squeeeeeeeezing the soft garlic out of the skin and mixing that with mayo or butter. :P

lamb chopssss are so, yummy

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    ...when you're watching sports, realize you haven't gotten enough calories today, wander into the kitchen and remember you meant to go to the store but didn't earlier, and just eat some butter instead of bothering to scrounge anything else up.

And like it.

Quote Originally Posted by honestboy640 View Post
    lamb chopssss are so, yummy
    I know, right! Just had some AWESOME NZ lamb, from LiDL, surprisingly. Cheap and yummy's the way to go for a skint student!

When you decide that EVERYONE should be able to go Paleo, regardless of income, and start a blog to show people how to make Paleo food for under £1 a portion. onepoundmeals.blog.com </shameless plug>

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post
    When you decide that EVERYONE should be able to go Paleo, regardless of income, and start a blog to show people how to make Paleo food for under £1 a portion. onepoundmeals.blog.com </shameless plug>
    You know you are a greedy bugger when you look at said blog and think 'moooooooooorrreeee meeeeeeeeaaaaat neeeeeded'

Good reciepes though, I've booked marked to check for insperation next time I'm meal planning - also as a tip for uk cheap meat - Aldi cheap mince is the best tasting I have ever had, it's £2.50 for 800g and as a family we eat most of it with maybe some left overs in one meal. We tend to stick it in the slow-cooker all day.
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    ...when you're watching sports, realize you haven't gotten enough calories today, wander into the kitchen and remember you meant to go to the store but didn't earlier, and just eat some butter instead of bothering to scrounge anything else up.

And like it.

haha this ^ !

and when you actually feel your stomach eating itself because you are so hungry, there's nothing in the house to eat, not even butter, and you don't panic.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

I'm trying to eat more veggies based on how current Hunter-Gatherers eat. Sort of moving back and forth between "natural" and "possible" until I find "optimal".
    Eggs are good too. I eat a lot of eggs. Get them in boxes of 30 from the local Asian shops.

£2.50/800g?! Damn, I gotta find my nearest Aldi! Yum, yum, yum...

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by celloislove View Post
    when you eat two reese's and get mudbutt as a result >_<
    nooooooooooo!!!
    “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    When you're buying "beef dog bones" at the farmers' market, the vendor says "I bet your puppy will love these" and you bark "IT'S FOR ME!"