Page 78 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 78

Primal Fuel
    When you tell someone to shut their grain-hole.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Bioletti is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    ^Not sure that's a primal thing, but I don't think I'll go to the Winter outing this year. Food was mediocre last year, definitely not Primal, and I hate socializing meaninglessly. The Summer outing, however, had locally made ice cream and games and a hot air balloon!
    Maybe a bit to harsh, but if you can imagine bloating, type-2 diabetes and insulin spikes, that's what is usually spread out on our annual office party table. Now, if I had an office job on some dude ranch in Colorado or Texas...?
    "After all we did for Britain, selling all that corduroy and making it swing, and all we got was a bit of tin on a piece of leather, an MBE." --George Harrison

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Ew yeah okay I can see the primal aversion now haha
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jes1014 is offline Senior Member
    You have a little container of "emergency" coconut oil in your desk drawer
    Thread-killer extraordinaire
    My journal
    Primal since 3/10/12 - removed lap band 5/11/12
    207/186/160

Bioletti is offline Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Ew yeah okay I can see the primal aversion now haha
    Yeee...aahhh, NamelessW, I knew your imagination would side with me after what I said in that sentence. Hee hee, really it's not a pretty picture, esp. after going primal. I'm happy to know your outings are more satisfying.
    "After all we did for Britain, selling all that corduroy and making it swing, and all we got was a bit of tin on a piece of leather, an MBE." --George Harrison

Meegeek is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    Youre telling friends/coworkers about adding butter to your coffee, and they look at you weird and ask if thats healthy, and you say, "Oh no, it's ok, the butter is grass-fed."
    Ya, I got a stash of Kerrygold in the office fridge. Someone came the break room the other day and caught me slicing a hunk off into my coffee. Besides the bottles of water, the Kerrygold is by far the healthiest food in that refrigerator.
    "When you can't run, you crawl. And when you can't crawl, when you can't do that ... you find someone to carry you."

Onward....my primal journal
    2012 Slow Movement Challenge: My distance so far = 665 kM

My Map My Tracks Profile

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    You throw out food left for the office on the kitchen table (it was just a packet of oatmeal, but I figured if no one wanted it after 24 hrs, it's fair game for the trash...but I was tempted to dump the Munchkins today).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by Meegeek View Post
    Ya, I got a stash of Kerrygold in the office fridge. Someone came the break room the other day and caught me slicing a hunk off into my coffee. Besides the bottles of water, the Kerrygold is by far the healthiest food in that refrigerator.
    Definitely hear you about the butter. I love talking about butter instead of cream in my coffee, or butter on all my veggies and they look at me like I'm crazy. I haven't tried the Kerrygold yet because that's one of the things I can't afford to go fully organic on... It's kinda like my uncle and my dad with cigars. My uncle smokes the cheap ones and my dad a decent one every once in a while. My uncle says, "Ignorance is bliss. As long as I don't know what it tastes like, I don't have to worry about it."

Primalwombat is offline Member
    When you pass on Chicken Kiev just because it is coated in carbohydrate crumbs

codered5 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    When your girl reaches her hand down your pants and says "mmm...this must be grassfed".