Page 76 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 76

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    When you have a 32hour unplanned fast... and you aren't hungry and you feel just fine.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Issabeau is offline Senior Member
    When you take your Dachshund for a walk, dog finds dead mice and you bring them home to your cat.

When you stop the car and check how old the roadkill is... free meal for your primal dogs :-)

activia is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    When you plan on just browsing the isles of Whole Foods or purchasing grass-fed yogurt and butter at the maximum and then walk out the store with $53 worth of groceries that are 100% primal, WHOLE, REAL FOOD! Most was organic without even trying.

Oh and for those who are skeptical about Whole Foods and how it is expensive... it is NOT by any means. If I purchased what I did 3.5 times then I'd be eating for an entire month for only $173!!
    Don't think I've walked out of whole foods without paying at LEAST $60 and the only meat I purchase there is bacon, and sometimes the fish that is on sale. My typical purchase is probably $100.. and I only buy the cheap organic veggies there and no meat... I usually end up going to the local grocer to by other veggies that I dont buy organic. However, I disagree that whole foods is expensive though, because their organic veggie prices are either the same or on par with the local grocer. It costs more money to buy higher quality.
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    You combine your girlie shopping trip with a lot of walking and a run to Trader Joe's (or even Wal Mart) to pick up primal foods in order to stay "stocked up".

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Someone comments on how their brunch had 500 calories and your honest first response is, "Wow that's a little low, you'll never make it to dinner on just that...."
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

LongWalker is offline Junior Member
    When someone complains to you about headaches, backaches, fatigue, nausea, depression, weight gain, infertility, constipation, gas, the cost of diets, their workout, anxiety, lack of sleep, a stomach ache, chronic pain, low energy, low blood sugar, high blood sugar, sore feet, arthritis, dry skin, bad hair days, a hangover, weakness, lack of muscle definition, diarrhea, vague dissatisfaction in life, boredom, and you think... I know what would fix that.

Issabeau is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LongWalker View Post
    When someone complains to you about headaches, backaches, fatigue, nausea, depression, weight gain, infertility, constipation, gas, the cost of diets, their workout, anxiety, lack of sleep, a stomach ache, chronic pain, low energy, low blood sugar, high blood sugar, sore feet, arthritis, dry skin, bad hair days, a hangover, weakness, lack of muscle definition, diarrhea, vague dissatisfaction in life, boredom, and you think... I know what would fix that.
    OMG LOL !

If I had a dollar for everytime that's happened to me...

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    When you go to a 12 and younger only playground to workout. It then rains so the kids and moms leave. You stay because, well, you are primal and don't mind doing bodyweight exercises in the rain.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

ConcreteJungleJane is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    I'm still pondering the llamas...
    Quote Originally Posted by goodangels View Post
    You look at the kid's chubby guinea pigs and wonder if their meat is lean or fat.
    They're both kinda gamey, but pretty good! Guinea pig gets a nice crispy skin when pan-fried (visit south america, you'll see!)

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You are strongly considering walking across America!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!