Page 67 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 67

phreebie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    When a handful of cooked offal pieces, still cold, straight from the refrigerator is a tasty treat
    Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

alg2435 is offline Senior Member
    When you don't sit while on the computer or while folding laundry unless necessary (standing, walking,squats, lunges, and swaying back and forth FTW!)

When you eat meat and vegetables for breakfast

When you no longer lug around your bars and bottles of soap while on vacation (baking soda, acv, essential oils, and coconut oil)

catherine p. is offline Junior Member
    When you can actually run after your food, kill it with your bare hands ans eat it raw. (I have such a long way to go...)

FitMountain is offline Member
    You have to zip around the SAD eaters' sugar filled shopping carts in the grocery en route to the steaks
    http://facebook.com/fitmountain

Know your limits. Then shatter them.

thursdaychild is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabby View Post
    Whenever I eat lamb chops with the little piece of bone in them I always suck out the marrow and then chew it. Mmm.
    I caught myself doing this at a restaurant the other night.

When your friends who hunt invite you to come to a deer butchering just because they think you'd be interested, and then pay you for your knife-wielding help by sending you home with 10+ pounds of venison.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primitiverenaissance View Post
    when your friends who hunt invite you to come to a deer butchering just because they think you'd be interested, and then pay you for your knife-wielding help by sending you home with 10+ pounds of venison.
    lucky!!!!!!!
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

prodistat is offline Senior Member
    When you think, "damn, I'm getting low on lard," when you only have about a quart left.

When you render 3 pounds of fat and think that you really should have gotten 5 pounds instead.

When you walk into a pub/breakfast place and think is smells like stale sugar and PUFAs instead of thinking it smells good.
    Prodistat
    Poke it quickly, with a stick.

Paleobird Guest
    When a friend you haven't seen in a while stays the weekend and then says, "Wow, we have had something, like really weird, that I've never tried before for every single meal." She was talking about ostrich eggs, nopales (a kind of cactus), parsnips, turnips, bone marrow, lamb ribs, rooibos tea with raw butter in it, etc. All the things that I just consider normal parts of my diet.

Seermark is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    When the following happened in a particuarly vivid dream I had last night: after preparing a giant bowl of some kind of bran/oat flake cereal, I dipped the spoon in, shook my head, and then realized this wasn't right at all - I wanted meat and eggs, not cereal! So, yeah, I stopped myself from consuming a SAD breakfast staple...in a dream.