Page 6 of 162 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 6

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    When you are walking with your dog in the park and he keeps taking off left and right after squirrels turning the walk into and unplanned sprint session and you start to think about the squirrels and you start to get hungry.........and hope the dog actually catches some.
    Our dog LIVES for killing squirrels, although she rarely catches them. If she does she tends to eat them. She's a much better mole, mouse and rat catcher, all of which she eats.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    ... when you bring beef jerky, smoked salmon, coconut, dried fruit, dark chocolate and more of the same with you on the plane to Primal Con!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    When the smell of lamb on the stove makes you weak in the knees.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

goodangels is offline Senior Member
    You look at the kid's chubby guinea pigs and wonder if their meat is lean or fat.

JanuaryEmber is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodangels View Post
    you look at the kid's chubby guinea pigs and wonder if their meat is lean or fat.
    omg lol!
    "Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

Hilary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    When you can count your farmers market foraging trip as PB laws #2 (move slowly) and #3 (lift heavy things).
    +1!

I suppose 'when your insulated shopping bags keep breaking under the weight' is a variant on that. 5lb chicken + 4 pints milk + cream + cheese + lamb hearts + kidneys + bacon + mince + pork belly + stock bones + assorted vegetables + nuts = 25-30lbs.

Oh yes, cycling back up the hill with this lot *definitely* counts as moving slowly.

Also... when husband looks at your purchases and asks if you're trying to build a sheep from a kit.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilary View Post
    Also... when husband looks at your purchases and asks if you're trying to build a sheep from a kit.
    Been there, done that. The real trick is not re-killing it for supper.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    ... when you tell your dad that something with 30 odd ingredients is not food and he says it is food. You then say it is not food and get frustrated.

I am talking about the Nutrisystem "food" products... my mom is doing this program and the food she is given disgusts me like no other.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    When your driving the kids to school .. (in the middle of a 19 hour fast) and see a coyote running across the road.. your first thought is.. MMMM breakfast!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

lexsi340 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    When you eat the butter packets, instead of the bread they bring out at a restaurant.

Page 6 of 162 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast