Page 58 of 161 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 58

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    You watch wild rabbits munching on local lawns and simultaneously think 1) how adorable they are and 2) whether or not you can legally trap them and how good the meat would be with them eating non-native landscaping
    My sister gets angry because I tend to say whatever I think. Also, found a grocery store within walking distance that sells grass fed beef and lamb plus organic vegetables.
    I can get everything barely 5 miles from home now.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimelah View Post
    As we slough off the CW crap that has been clogging our souls, we then need to develop VERY thick skin to NOT freak out about the crap that's still out there.
    This is very true and I realized that ideally I would not get so aggravated about the crap I see on the nutrition labels. So probably more like, "You know you're primal when the egregious amount of soy in anything arguably edible makes you chuckle as you pick up your farm fresh eggs & grass-fed beef..."
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

SlimIcy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    This is very true and I realized that ideally I would not get so aggravated about the crap I see on the nutrition labels. So probably more like, "You know you're primal when the egregious amount of soy in anything arguably edible makes you chuckle as you pick up your farm fresh eggs & grass-fed beef..."
    You know you're primal when you don't buy things with more than one ingredient on the label.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimIcy View Post
    You know you're primal when you don't buy things with more than one ingredient on the label.
    "EGGS. Warning: Contains egg."
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

tplank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corvidae View Post
    "eggs. Warning: Contains egg."
    rotflmao!

HeatherJ is offline Senior Member
    ...when your favorite day of the month is the day you make the big monthly meat and veg order from the local farm. Or, the day it's delivered and you can't stop drooling as you unpack all the boxes of food!

phreebie is offline Senior Member
    You seriously consider buying a bunny from the pet shop with the intention of fattening up for the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    You watch wild rabbits munching on local lawns and simultaneously think 1) how adorable they are and 2) whether or not you can legally trap them and how good the meat would be with them eating non-native landscaping

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phreebie View Post
    You seriously consider buying a bunny from the pet shop with the intention of fattening up for the pot.
    Oh no you dont want pet-breeds of rabbits. Netherland Dwarves, Holland Lops, and Mini Rexes? Way too small. You want Himalayans, or hell maybe even a Flemish Giant (although you risk starting to think of it like the family dog because they are big as one).

(<--- 4H girl, right here >.<)
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    You "cheat" on Canadian Thanksgiving by having yams.
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

VeloCity.X is offline Senior Member
    ..... you sit down to read the last 10 pages of this thread while breaking your 30 hour IF and absentmindedly eat 1/2 lb of sliced liver sausage. By itself.
    Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html