Page 57 of 162 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 57

Kimelah is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ...when you see a flock of small birds flying overhead and you wonder how many of them you'd need to kill to make a meal.

Malka4re is offline Junior Member
    I always suck out the marrow and then chew it

NurseMama5 is offline Senior Member
    You know you're primal when...You were eating breakfast while holding the baby, your bacon dripped on babe's head, so there's really only one option right?...You licked the grease off of your baby's head
    "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    You get seriously aggravated about the amount of soy in everything that is arguably edible.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I went to a friend's wedding at the local nude beach here. The groom wore a bow tie and the bride wore a veil. How's that for primal?
    Also Betazoid.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    You get seriously aggravated about the amount of soy in everything that is arguably edible.
    I'm starting to get over this, as I'm working in the dairy section of a grocery store, which includes all of the dairy substitutes such as bean juice (soy "milk") and almond juice. (I refuse to call these products milk.)

Kimelah is offline Senior Member
    As we slough off the CW crap that has been clogging our souls, we then need to develop VERY thick skin to NOT freak out about the crap that's still out there.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    You eat 2lbs of pork shoulder with the skin and a heaping platefull of carrots and onions (smothered in pork fat) on the side. I doubt I'll eat tomorrow. But I do have a small bowlfull of leftovers just in case.
    Oh and I went all alpha male (wolf version) on my family for trying to take my fatty parts. I mean seriously, those morons just leave the fat on the plate! I'm not wasting good fatty bits on their ilk!
    Although I guess that since ilk means pretty much the same thing as kin then I'm of their ilk.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    You watch wild rabbits munching on local lawns and simultaneously think 1) how adorable they are and 2) whether or not you can legally trap them and how good the meat would be with them eating non-native landscaping
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Tessa is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    At the grocery store with your cart full of meat, eggs and veggies the cashier compliments you with "it's so good to see some people still eat REAL food".
    Character is defined by what you do when no one else is looking.