Page 32 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 32

britt007 is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    When you are out walking around and start playing with large rocks for exercise

When the other people at work look at you funny because you are carrying around buckets of rocks (farmer's carry)

As a geology undergrad, these would be acceptable activities regardless.... :P

Paleobird Guest
    When you used to be all impressed with yourself for being able to walk a half marathon but now it just seems like a nice afternoon stroll.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    When you tan extremely easily and never burn without putting on sunscreen of any kind.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

brahnamin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    ...when you arrange your freezer by "species"....
    +1

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    When you find yourself in a work meeting looking at your colleagues who have grazed past the vending machine on the way and thinking, "No! You can't! They're not grass fed!".

There's a moral in there somewhere

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    When people you meet all ask if you own a farm after learning that you have to get home early from an evening out to put the chickens and turkeys to bed (locked in a roost), but you live in suburbia. They think your crazy until you inform them that they feed turkeys arsenic to make them gain weight faster... conversation stalls as as you ask them "Do you know what's in your food"?

When you eat hamburgers and hot dogs with your fingers plain or with a little mustard.

When you go to your sisters birthday party and enjoy 100% grass-fed hamburger and hot dogs with your only primal friend (who brought the quality food) at the party. No bun of course. Oh, and as I said above... with fingers. I then finished it with a plastic knife and fork - it was hot!

Side note... I enjoyed 2 non grass fed hamburgers before hand and they were amazing. I then bit into the grass-fed hamburger and was... well... in a different world! Seriously. It was the first time I have ever compared a grain fed hamburger to a grass-fed hamburger from a local farm.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    I can totally relate to the other posts! I'm in Vegas and I saw a turkey wandering through the middle of a very urban area on my route. I texted my boyfriend and said "My first thought was 'WTH!' but my 2nd thought was 'Lunch' " He replied "That's my girl!"
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    I can totally relate to the other posts! I'm in Vegas and I saw a turkey wandering through the middle of a very urban area on my route. I texted my boyfriend and said "My first thought was 'WTH!' but my 2nd thought was 'Lunch' " He replied "That's my girl!"
    +1