Page 18 of 162 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 18

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by simodalcais View Post
    when a gorgeous young lady cooks you dinner ( spaghetti ) and you tell her your not hungry , then when you get home you cook a primal meal and send her a photo of it .....

lol...I did this tonight .....and she should have known better ...
    Gorgeous young lady needs to learn how to make a steak and pronto!
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I occasionally go to a pool bar to play and usually don't care for the rest of the clientele. OH! I've got one.
    When you're playing pool with a good friend and don't think twice about going up to a feww assholes crowding the table that've been asked to move twice before and brandish your pool cue as a weapon, saying "Excuse me, I need to make my shot."
    All 5 guys (all a good foot and at least 50 lb larger than me) skittered away.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    When the dog is noisily crunching up the leftover lamb leg bone, and it's making you hungry....

Hilary is online now Senior Member
    When a visit to a Natural History Museum* makes you think you might need a bigger crockpot.

Annana is offline Senior Member
    When you keep dreaming about going to the butcher to buy pork belly and a pig's head, or you dream about managing to do pull ups. Yes, I dreamt about both last night!

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annana View Post
    When you keep dreaming about going to the butcher to buy pork belly and a pig's head, or you dream about managing to do pull ups. Yes, I dreamt about both last night!
    Ahh the pull ups!!! My goal for april is to be able to do one!!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annana View Post
    When you dream you are a god, then you eat bread and die. I looked so good killing giants too....
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Looking at the local newspaper and they had a recipe for Beef Cheek Stew and wanting to know where can I buy beef cheeks?
    Oh, I haven't had beef cheek stew, but I LOVE barbacoa, which is the entire head roasted (would it be considered roasted or BBQ'd?) in a pit. Then they remove the meat from the face, it is so delicious! Oh how I miss San Antonio, TX at times like this!

NutMeg is offline Senior Member
    When you drop the kid off at the playground and then run up the sled hill 4-5 times. You then proceed to put said child on the seesaw and 'lift' them while squatting. You use the platform on the playground equipment to work on push-ups and the lower monkey bar set to work on assisted pull-ups. You then return to the sled hill to go running up a few more times. Rinse and repeat.... about 3-4 times. All the while chuckling at the moms sitting at the picnic table giving you funny looks! When you are done, pick up grokling and give her a piggy back ride back to the car

wiltondeportes Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    When the dog is noisily crunching up the leftover lamb leg bone, and it's making you hungry....
    Haha damn woman!