Page 17 of 161 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 17

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    You're grousing about being out of bacon before you realize that the two spare packs you bought are on the top shelf of the fridge You proceed to scream like you won the lottery and liberate the meat from one of the packages while your husband comes running in to see what you did to injure yourself.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

simodalcais is offline Senior Member
    when a gorgeous young lady cooks you dinner ( spaghetti ) and you tell her your not hungry , then when you get home you cook a primal meal and send her a photo of it .....

lol...I did this tonight .....and she should have known better ...

Barbara is offline Junior Member
    Yummy!

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simodalcais View Post
    when a gorgeous young lady cooks you dinner ( spaghetti ) and you tell her your not hungry , then when you get home you cook a primal meal and send her a photo of it .....

ummm YUMMYYY!!!! Who the heck needs spaghetti!!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simodalcais View Post

Holy hells that looks good. I think it is a sad state of affairs when I think...hmm..gorgeous young lady...that food...yeah, I'll take the food.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Holy hells that looks good. I think it is a sad state of affairs when I think...hmm..gorgeous young lady...that food...yeah, I'll take the food.
    LoL Not a hard decision.. Gorgeous young ladies... (men in my case) are a dime a dozen .. It's literally whats inside that matters now..
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

11 more lbs to go

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    LoL Not a hard decision.. Gorgeous young ladies... (men in my case) are a dime a dozen .. It's literally whats inside that matters now..
    While I do not disagree, I have yet to meet a man or a woman that when walking into a bar says, "Damn, check out the personality on that guy/girl"
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

While I do not disagree, I have yet to meet a man or a woman that when walking into a bar says, "Damn, check out the personality on that guy/girl"
    Well the bar is just a meat market anyways .. Not a great place to meet the soul of your dreams.. although it has been known to happen .. :S

I think I meant though it's how *healthy* the insides are.. good food good health

11 more lbs to go

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    Well the bar is just a meat market anyways .. Not a great place to meet the soul of your dreams.. although it has been known to happen .. :S

I think I meant though it's how *healthy* the insides are.. good food good health
    Agreed, and that food did look damned good. As for bars, well, I have not been to one in years. Too loud, too expensive, and the chances of meeting someone I would like to talk to = zero.

So on that note...you know you are primal when someone refers to a bar as a meat market and your mouth starts watering because of the word 'meat'

Agreed, and that food did look damned good. As for bars, well, I have not been to one in years. Too loud, too expensive, and the chances of meeting someone I would like to talk to = zero.

So on that note...you know you are primal when someone refers to a bar as a meat market and your mouth starts watering because of the word 'meat'
    Way to bring it back to topic..

11 more lbs to go