Page 161 of 162 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1616

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 161

shieldsl is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    When you ask the server at the restaurant if they cook their eggs in real butter, and they say "Oh no" like it's a bad thing that they would. And want to go home and just cook your own food so you know what's in it.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shieldsl View Post
    When you ask the server at the restaurant if they cook their eggs in real butter, and they say "Oh no" like it's a bad thing that they would. And want to go home and just cook your own food so you know what's in it.
    Eating out has had 99% of the joy sapped out of it now that I know that crayon taste is probably from cheapo oil. Of course, now I have discovered cooking shows.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    YKYPW you're really happy that it's "liver day."
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    YKYPW you're really happy that it's "liver day."
    When you see liver at a buffet and go back 3 more times for more.

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    You have to go to the hospital for surgery (and a one-night stay) and you bring your own food, so at least you don't get sick from the "healty" meals they serve . Banana-bread and butter for breakfast, tuna salad with hard-boiled eggs for dinner (they typically serve bread for dinner). I think I'll be able to eat lunch, as it's mostly meat-veggie-potatoes-gravy (if I ask to leave out the gravy).
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    YKYPW you go to see "Dawn of the planet of the apes" and you identify more with the apes than the surviving humans in the movie.

From the movie, one of the humans makes the statement that the apes will eventually win because they don't require electricity to "survive".

Really? So how did humans survive a majority of our time on earth without electricity?

Sadly, he might have been right. I know several people that would likely just die if they had to give up their TV, AC and IPhone.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Badgerfaced is offline Senior Member
    YKYPW people at work stop talking when you walk in the room because they are talking about 'health food' and know you will rip to pieces anything they saying. I did anyway.

Today was 0% fat yogurt day. I said you're basically eating ice-cream, its the same ingredients as ice cream!

But if I dont eat yogurt, where will I get my calcium from????

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    YKYPW you go to see "Dawn of the planet of the apes" and you identify more with the apes than the surviving humans in the movie.

From the movie, one of the humans makes the statement that the apes will eventually win because they don't require electricity to "survive".

Really? So how did humans survive a majority of our time on earth without electricity?

Sadly, he might have been right. I know several people that would likely just die if they had to give up their TV, AC and IPhone.
    Fewer whiners around our campfire to spoil our reverie, Tex...
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

DaMaakus is offline Junior Member
    YKYPW you tell your buddies you had 100gr. Bacon and seven fried eggs for lunch and they stare at you in disbelief and say something like "I could NEVER eat that much eggs!".

Pah, those amateurs!

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    When you are overjoyed to finally find some pork rinds.