Page 140 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1606

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 140

  1. #1391
    The_Introvert_Huntress's Avatar
    The_Introvert_Huntress is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    134
    Primal Fuel
    ... When you almost cry when you find out that the tub of yoghurt which you brought to work is sickenly sweet.

    (It's almost a small bucket full of yoghurt... c'm one, that's bound to be full fat! But no, apparently it has 4.1 gr. of fat to 100 gr. yoghurt and 4.5 gr. of sugar. Which makes it only a tad sour and a lot sweet... )

  2. #1392
    turquoisepassion's Avatar
    turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NYC (and ATX)
    Posts
    2,777
    When you go to trader joes, and the lady told you maybe she should split the groceries into 2 bags because "it is Very heavy" and you told her it is fine and skipped off with it. It was at most 30lbs. She looked at me as if I was hulk. Lol!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

    My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links


    Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

    " The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

  3. #1393
    RittenRemedy's Avatar
    RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,789
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Introvert_Huntress View Post
    ... When you almost cry when you find out that the tub of yoghurt which you brought to work is sickenly sweet.

    (It's almost a small bucket full of yoghurt... c'm one, that's bound to be full fat! But no, apparently it has 4.1 gr. of fat to 100 gr. yoghurt and 4.5 gr. of sugar. Which makes it only a tad sour and a lot sweet... )
    The commercial for Yoplait Greek makes me yell at the TV. "No sour?! THATS THE POINT."

  4. #1394
    naiadknight's Avatar
    naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Odessa/ Midland, TX
    Posts
    12,626
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    When you go to trader joes, and the lady told you maybe she should split the groceries into 2 bags because "it is Very heavy" and you told her it is fine and skipped off with it. It was at most 30lbs. She looked at me as if I was hulk. Lol!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Every time I go and buy a pack of bottled water, the cashier asks if I need help getting it to the car. I tell them no, hoist onto my shoulder, and walk to the car in high heels. You should see the looks I get with a 24 pack of water on my shoulder and a handful of grocery bags in the other hand, walking toward them in heels. (I tend to stop by on my way home from work. )
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

  5. #1395
    Wynn42's Avatar
    Wynn42 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bend, OR
    Posts
    8
    You watch 'lord of the rings' and side with gollum, when he says to Sam that he can keep his nasty chips

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

  6. #1396
    turquoisepassion's Avatar
    turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NYC (and ATX)
    Posts
    2,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynn42 View Post
    You watch 'lord of the rings' and side with gollum, when he says to Sam that he can keep his nasty chips

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Lmao!!!!
    But I still love chips. ;(


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

    My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links


    Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

    " The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

  7. #1397
    Nillos's Avatar
    Nillos is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    56
    ... you're still worryed about the always-tired Co-Worker who never eats lunch but has 1l of coke and 2 large pieces of bread every single day

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Introvert_Huntress View Post
    ... When you almost cry when you find out that the tub of yoghurt which you brought to work is sickenly sweet.

    (It's almost a small bucket full of yoghurt... c'm one, that's bound to be full fat! But no, apparently it has 4.1 gr. of fat to 100 gr. yoghurt and 4.5 gr. of sugar. Which makes it only a tad sour and a lot sweet... )
    4.5% doesn't sound too bad - we have some 12%+ sugar and low fat yoghurt over here /:

  8. #1398
    70in2012's Avatar
    70in2012 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Every time I go and buy a pack of bottled water, the cashier asks if I need help getting it to the car. I tell them no, hoist onto my shoulder, and walk to the car in high heels. You should see the looks I get with a 24 pack of water on my shoulder and a handful of grocery bags in the other hand, walking toward them in heels. (I tend to stop by on my way home from work. )
    High heels? Hardly primal. Every time I see a woman in high heels, my knees hurt and my back aches.
    Few but ripe.

  9. #1399
    RittenRemedy's Avatar
    RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillos View Post
    ... 4.5% doesn't sound too bad - we have some 12%+ sugar and low fat yoghurt over here /:
    Send it here. The only whole milk yogurt we have is yobaby, which is organic and 12g of sugar in a 4 oz serving. I plan on using it as a starter culture, but I'll probably eat the rest. It's still half the sugar of every other brand.

  10. #1400
    Gagh's Avatar
    Gagh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7
    When the physician tells you you have overused your jaw muscles. Hahaha, really? I have to put my steak in the food processor?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •