Page 135 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1616

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 135

HashiStroke&PFO is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    when I am giving my dogs the left overs from dinner thinking "I could have eaten that too!!!" and my poor dogs looking so sad, probably reading my mind...

Also, when you are using one of these:
    IMG_1420.jpg

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    When you are disgusted by the plastic frozen boxed crap your co-workers are eating for lunch while you suck the marrow out of a lamb bone and wonder what they are all staring at.

When you office has a potluck, you sign up to bring "Meat", people laugh and think it is a joke, and you slow up with a slow cooker full of shredded beef, which they all think is awesome.

When you consider cooking a slow cooker full of beef on your desk every day, but don't because you prefer fasting.

When you look forward to fall not because of sweaters and pie, but for entire turkey carcasses and easier opportunities for cold thermogenesis.

When you prepare for an 8am to 8pm work day by eating more butter and MCT oil that morning and bringing a tub of coconut oil for backup.

Gagh is offline Junior Member
    you start the day with a nice juicy fillet of beef

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    While the rest of the office is scarfing donuts, you're attacking a rotisserie chicken.
    When you pass a dead pigeon in the gutter, consider it for dinner, and decide the possible parasites and question of storage while at work make it not worth it.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    While the rest of the office is scarfing donuts, you're attacking a rotisserie chicken.
    When you pass a dead pigeon in the gutter, consider it for dinner, and decide the possible parasites and question of storage while at work make it not worth it.

When you considered actually trying to catch and eat pigeons after reading Four Hour Chef, which has detailed instructions on how to do it.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    The only thing that's held me back from eating tree and skyrats is fear of internal parasites and rabies.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

ShaunP is offline Member
    Your children want beef tongue as wellimage.jpg

Greg Rx is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    i have thought about trapping the rabits that infest my yard, esp when they eat my rosemary. but then i might starve to death
    light bulb goes on

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    YKYPW your dog takes off after a deer and the only reason your glad he dosent catch it is because theres no room in any of the freezers.....
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Rip @ MIPWID is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    When you physically shudder at the substances in plastic containers that pass for food that your co-workers bring in. That you used to bring in.
    Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life