Page 123 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1616

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 123

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You get excited when you find full-fat Greek yogurt in the store, surrounded by brightly colored candy goo pretending to be yogurt.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcolepticjenn View Post
    You get excited when you find full-fat Greek yogurt in the store, surrounded by brightly colored candy goo pretending to be yogurt.
    To be consumed by people who don't want to admit to themselves that they just want to eat dessert for breakfast.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    YKYPW things that used to be binge foods that you had to keep out of your home are now foods that can live comfortably in your cupboards because you easily eat only a couple of ounces of them at a time. Something you can hardly believe.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    To be consumed by people who don't want to admit to themselves that they just want to eat dessert for breakfast.
    Right?! Those Yoplait commercials where the woman gets skinny by eating chocolate eclair (etc.) flavored yogurt are so ridiculous. No one has ever eaten one of those yogurts and actually felt full. You eat one... and in two minutes you're scrounging around for more (sweet) food. It just perpetuates that craving, while offering your body no meaningful nutrition. It would be healthier just to dunk strawberries in whipped cream, but of course that's "fattening" -- like somehow chemical dessert-flavored goo is healthy. CW is so messed up.

Z0oom is offline Member
    You know your primal when you eat a dozen eggs a day, and your swimming in cartons.

I want to return my cartons to the vendor at the farmers market but I am a bit embarrassed

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    YKYPW...

A coworker's lightly toasted bagel smells like something disgusting was burnt to a crisp. *gag*

I think I'll take the recycling out to the bin...

Leida is offline Senior Member
    When you walk on a chilly drizzly day in your Five Fingers with a paper bag containing organic starters for peppers and basil and some Hymalian sea salt from that special store across the park from your workplace thinking it is good that you are getting shivery.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    When the smell of yeasty bread makes you think something's gone bad in the trashcan.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    When the smell of yeasty bread makes you think something's gone bad in the trashcan.
    I think that's the reason why I only really like sourdough bread now. It smells like it's SUPPOSED to be that way.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

smartuko is offline Senior Member
    When you see a co worker eating a muffin and think "how can you hate yourself that much?"