Page 111 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1616

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 111

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Also, when someone tells you about the all you can eat spaghetti special at their favorite restaurant and says that you look like someone who would like that, and your girlfriend gets upset and thinks that the guy just insulted you.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Markbt View Post
    when it snows and you wish you had a driveway to shovel because it would be fun outdoor exercise.
    when you wear your non-waterproof barefoot shoes anyways, despite 5-6 inches of snow on the ground and more falling.
    when you try to park in the spot farthest away from the office (as usual) and get upset that they plowed a huge pile of snow there. Parking near the building is for fat people.
    When you finally have enough snow in your drive way to use the snow blower but decide shoveling is more fun

Paleobird Guest
    When you don't happen to be wearing your VFFs that day but wear the Ininji toe socks inside your regular shoes anyway, just cuz they make your toes happy.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    When one delivery makes your freezer look like this and you wonder if maybe you should get over your fear of commitment and buy a damned chest freezer.

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    When you don't happen to be wearing your VFFs that day but wear the Ininji toe socks inside your regular shoes anyway, just cuz they make your toes happy.
    I haven't opened my sock drawer in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    When one delivery makes your freezer look like this and you wonder if maybe you should get over your fear of commitment and buy a damned chest freezer.

The shelves on my freezer door are now entirely filled with grass fed ground beef and pastured butter thanks to sales at Natural Grocers and Sprouts.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    That grass fed butter from Sprouts was a score!

Also, you know your primal when you need to buy not just a second but a third freezer to keep your pastured meat and wild caught fish collection!

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    YKYAPW... You have to hijack part of the dogs freezer to store meat after going to the butchers because your new fridge/freezer still isent big enough to handle the job....
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    YKYAPW... You have to hijack part of the dogs freezer to store meat after going to the butchers because your new fridge/freezer still isent big enough to handle the job....

when your dog has a freezer!

MissJecka is offline Senior Member
    ...you are the only one in the office who doesn't partake in the weekly free "continental breakfast" (which is really just pastries, bagels, and fat-free yogurt with granola) on Fridays.
    >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
    >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
    >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    When "Super Pastry Cake" is one of the few Epic Meal Time videos you didn't drool to.

Burgers? Understandable. Even rubbish fast food burgers? Still a mass of meat. Pile of cake and candy? Zero response.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...