Page 106 of 161 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1610

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 106

NewGrayMare is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    You know you're primal when you're disappointed there was chocolate lava cake in your Omaha Steaks gift box instead of another steak! I gave that part of my Christmas present to the neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I was just thinking that the other day. There's a term for that - when something occurs in different places at the same time. Dang, I can't remember it; not coincidence; is it cognitive resonance? Anyway it's cool.
    Synchronicity! At least, I think that's the term you're looking for

ORBren is offline Senior Member
    Only salt hits my cast iron for cleaning.
    I know ... when I get that deep craving for liver.

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    When you're watching a tv show about healthy eating and they emphasize "wheat bun," and you repeat out loud, "wheat bun" and laugh hysterically like it's a joke!

Violette_R is offline Senior Member
    You keep a jar of coconut oil on the nightstand as eye cream/cuticle oil/cat treat. And the fuzzy bugger comes running everytime you open it.

Paleobird Guest
    YKYPW
    Your pack mates and hunting companions (aka the family pets) eat at least as well as you do.

Violette_R is offline Senior Member
    When you don't feel like eating, you don't eat. (As opposed to being CW, meaning you force yourself to eat something because all you've had today is a half-tin of kippers and OMG YOU HAVE TO EAT OR YOUR METABOLISM WILL SLOW DOWN!!!!)

Paleobird Guest
    When you hear dish cleaning products touting their ability to "cut through" grease on dishes and your first thought is, "Why on earth would anyone want to ruin good seasoning like that?"

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    ...your kid asks you - specifically - for an uncooked steak, just because she has a craving for raw beef. And you go and get one. And share it with her. Raw.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    ...your kid asks you - specifically - for an uncooked steak, just because she has a craving for raw beef. And you go and get one. And share it with her. Raw.
    Could you adopt me?
    Billie trips balls

Wafaa is offline Member
    When you look at a plate of pasta and think, "Oh look, stomach ache on a plate!"

When you eat the burger without the bun at a restaurant, look at the table next to you, find a person mystifyingly eating the bun and fries without the burger, and have to stop yourself from asking them for the burger.
    My art blog.