Page 103 of 162 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1616

Thread: You know you are primal when... page 103

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You wander around the house gathering up VFFs to throw in the wash and end up with four pairs going into one load of laundry.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    You wander around the house gathering up VFFs to throw in the wash and end up with four pairs going into one load of laundry.
    You refuse to wash your husband's VFFs with your clothes because the smell is so hard to get out...
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    You refuse to wash your husband's VFFs with your clothes because the smell is so hard to get out...
    Lavender Lysol... soak them in the sink in warm water and a good pour of that.
    They will smell fine!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    The VFFs and the gym gear all get thrown in one load of laundry with some oxy powder to kill any smell. However, our feet are not super stinky. YMMV.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

meeshar is offline Senior Member
    When someone gives you a "WTF??" look in traffic because you're eating rotisserie chicken and olives from the antipasto bar with your hands, in the car. I was starving and on a tight schedule, so it was the best I could do from a grocery store. And yes, I was just grabbing pieces off a whole bird.

Earthy Mama is offline Senior Member
    Small one for me, but in the store today my 6 year old jumped up and down yelling, "STEAK STEAK STEAK!" when she saw how much was in the cart. LOL!
    Earthy Mama's Journal

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ~ Hippocrates

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meeshar View Post
    *Snip* And yes, I was just grabbing pieces off a whole bird.
    I LOVE just tearing into a fresh roasted chicken with my hands. When I go for 'fast food' (i.e. a rotisserie chicken from the local grocery store) I bring it home, sit down at my table and proceed to burn the crud out of my fingers eating about half the bird. And the best part is the fatty little tail! Never as good as leftovers so I eat it first!

texas.grok is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctiluca View Post
    I LOVE just tearing into a fresh roasted chicken with my hands. When I go for 'fast food' (i.e. a rotisserie chicken from the local grocery store) I bring it home, sit down at my table and proceed to burn the crud out of my fingers eating about half the bird. And the best part is the fatty little tail! Never as good as leftovers so I eat it first!
    My wife walked out of the room yesterday while I was eating one of these from the stores. My favorite parts are the burned wing tips, I eat them bone and all, the crunching drives her crazy and she cannot figure out how I digest them.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Primal Primate is offline Senior Member
    You know your primal when...

You consider black VFF's for "formal dress."
    You look forward to hunting season like others look forward to Christmas.
    You have perfected your own sausage blends and prefer them to the store bought junk.
    “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

GuitarGrok is offline Senior Member
    I just found this thread, it made me lol. I'll give it a go...

You know your primal when...
    You roast duck for Christmas dinner, and save all the yummy fat drippings.
    you get a sugar rush from beer (this happened to me with cheap lager after hockey last week was in ketosis)
    you don't know where anything is in the grocery store because you only go to the deli, and produce sections