Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Rave of the Day page 28

Superbeast is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    ROTD: The loose end of the belt keeps getting further and further away from the buckle...
    Eat like a Beast, feel like a Beast!
    Eat from a huge bag of processed junk... Well... You know.

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    I have two ROTD, both happened yesterday.

-Talking to one of my Egyptian coworkers and he asked me how old I was. I told him 58 and his mouth literally dropped open. He said he didn't think I was any older than 48. Ok, maybe he was BSing me but it made me feel pretty good.
    -My old fire chief, Khalid, from my previous contract in Egypt called me. They have a new employee that used to work where I am now. He was telling Khalid about this crazy manager who stood while he worked and was always moving around all over the place. Khalid laughed and new it was me as soon as he said it. That kind of crazy I'll gladly admit to.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    "You don’t need anyone’s affection or approval in order to be good enough. When someone rejects or abandons or judges you, it isn’t actually about you. It’s about them and their own insecurities, limitations, and needs, and you don’t have to internalize that. Your worth isn’t contingent upon other people’s acceptance of you — it’s something inherent. You exist, and therefore, you matter. You’re allowed to voice your thoughts and feelings. You’re allowed to assert your needs and take up space. You’re allowed to hold onto the truth that who you are is exactly enough. And you’re allowed to remove anyone from your life who makes you feel otherwise."

Daniell Koepke

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728