Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Rave of the Day page 25

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Woke up refreshed around 5:30, unheard of for me.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    ON Gold Standard Natural whey and casein arrived. Naturally sweetened, cheap protein that doesn't taste like chemical stew straight from a robot's anus? Dear god it even tastes good mixed with water. PSMF misery here I come.

And I can officially see chest muscles through my shirt. Operation Manboob Destruction continues accordingly.
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    I'm listening to Cat Stevens, and my tuxedo cat is rolling around, like a kitten again, on the carpet. Despite all of the negativity that folks have been dumping at me, lately, it's great to come home to a handsome, loving husband, good music, and a goofy cat

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    I'm listening to Cat Stevens, and my tuxedo cat is rolling around, like a kitten again, on the carpet. Despite all of the negativity that folks have been dumping at me, lately, it's great to come home to a handsome, loving husband, good music, and a goofy cat
    Two thumbs up.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Dunno' if you caught this, but CAT Stevens... and the CAT is rolling around all happy...

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Cat Stevens was why it got the thumbs!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Dunno' if you caught this, but CAT Stevens... and the CAT is rolling around all happy...
    And my husband never calls me by name- but always by "Kitten." Yes, we are sickingly cute, married for 5 years this month, together for 9 years

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    And my husband never calls me by name- but always by "Kitten." Yes, we are sickingly cute, married for 5 years this month, together for 9 years
    Awww shucks, ain't that sweet! Mine would get the Death By Staring for calling me "Kitten". I am just not really cutesy with him in that way. The first time my kids heard the hubby call me anything but my given name, they were gobsmacked. Probably because it was "Wench!"...

BUT - if he were to hook a belt loop and drag me upstairs, he wouldn't have to burn too many calories in order to get me there...

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Awww shucks, ain't that sweet! Mine would get the Death By Staring for calling me "Kitten". I am just not really cutesy with him in that way. The first time my kids heard the hubby call me anything but my given name, they were gobsmacked. Probably because it was "Wench!"...

BUT - if he were to hook a belt loop and drag me upstairs, he wouldn't have to burn too many calories in order to get me there...
    LOL! I like a good belt!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yay! I'm going to model in a runway show next month! *Whole 30 and daily pilates starts immediately, lol*

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast