Thread: fitday not working!! page

denise is offline Senior Member

fitday not working!!

Primal Fuel
    here i go - decided to "track" for a few days. Worked fine yesterday - today won't let me log in - just getting a server error message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Wouldn't you know - the webmaster email address just bounces back as a "not deliverable".

So - anyone else having this problem?? Won't even let me open a new account (I thought I'd try that, in case my old one was somehow "melted down" from the shock of me being on there again).

Might be Gods way of saying "don't count calories". But i just wanted to for a few days. It was a shocker when I put in a recent day and found how much I was eating - no wonder I have piled on weight (well, size. Now I'm avoiding the scales from sheer fear!)

Suggestions welcome, thanks

Kelda is offline Senior Member
    It's let me in fine, give it another go - I'm coming in though from a UK server, no idea if that makes a difference. Tracking the last few weeks has been a helpful eye-opener for me but not logged the last two days whilst nursing my husband with gastroenteritis, you know what men are like being ill!
    Seeking the natural way in a modern world ...

denise is offline Senior Member
    ta - its working again now!! Certainly made me look again at what i was consuming! Not sure its good for me long term but for now, a readjustment is in order and it might help.

Sorry to hear about your husband being ill - hope he gets better soon!

Kelda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm not doing it beyond the end of next week but if you can use if playfully to adjust into sensible choices and portions it can make a really useful contribution. Just quickly logged the last two days whilst I had the page open - thought I'd hardly eaten much ... oooppps ... 2,000 calories a day LOL!

As for my hubby, he's on the mend, eaten nothing since Tuesday evening - hopefully scrambled egg in the morning ... and for me a 24 hour fast to get my snacking back in line :-)
    Seeking the natural way in a modern world ...