Thread: IF'ing Breakfast page

gunn parker is offline Senior Member

IF'ing Breakfast

Primal Fuel
    Hi All
    I started IF'ing breakfast this week to try in kick start a bit of body comp change. I want to loose more fat of my mid section.

But I have found a side benifit I am getting to really like. My usual morning routine is to make lunch for myself and my daughter and then make breakfast for myself and sit down to eat.
    But now I skip it I have more time to relax while making the lunches and I just take what I would have eaten to work with me and have it for my 10:00 am feed.

I know I could just get up earlier but I want the sleep and I could make my lunch the night before but I cook our tea at night so I just want to sit down for a while.

So for me it's a big win.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunn parker View Post
    Hi All
    I started IF'ing breakfast this week to try in kick start a bit of body comp change. I want to loose more fat of my mid section.

But I have found a side benifit I am getting to really like. My usual morning routine is to make lunch for myself and my daughter and then make breakfast for myself and sit down to eat.
    But now I skip it I have more time to relax while making the lunches and I just take what I would have eaten to work with me and have it for my 10:00 am feed.

I know I could just get up earlier but I want the sleep and I could make my lunch the night before but I cook our tea at night so I just want to sit down for a while.

So for me it's a big win.
    I know exactly what you mean! I love my new IF morning routine, just quietly sitting down with a drink of lemon water, thinking through the day to come, planning meals (taking my time to prepare a bit of lunch to take to work, if appropriate) ... it's all good.

momofredheads is offline Senior Member
    I too enjoy IFing but I don't have to be anywhere in the morning, I am a stay at home mom. So I still get brekfast ready for the rest of the natives but I just eat mine for lunch.
    ~*Lori*~
    my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
    my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
    CW 192