Thread: Finally time to contribute page

stevew is offline Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Hi all,

I've been reading about primal/paleo stuff for around a year now but never actually got round to throwing in some of my own input or questions. I signed up to MDA a few months ago so I'm well overdue for my first post.

I'm in the UK (south east England) and currently studying to be an Osteopath (on a side note, Osteopaths in the UK and most other countries are different to DO's in the States though - in the UK we dont prescribe medication and are very much more hands on, probably more similar to your chiropractors or physical therapists). I follow a pretty much primal lifestyle...more or less within Marks 80/20 ratio but slip up a bit more every now and then.

I'm naturally interested in health, fitness, anything outdoors and martial arts/combat sports.

Anyways just thought I would throw out a quick hello and short intro so I can start posting away

Steve

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member

Welcome! This is a fantastic community -- glad you decided to join in!

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid