Thread: Local Yocal Grass Fed Beef in McKinney, TX! page

MoBob is offline Member

Local Yocal Grass Fed Beef in McKinney, TX!

Shop Now
    Hey Y'all!
    Just FYI if you're in DFW area, I bought some grass fed beef ribeyes, ground beef, chicken, lamb, bacon, eggs, milk, tongue/organ mix from Matt, the owner/rancher of a new grass fed beef store in downtown McKinney, TX on the square. All local and organic! Very nice store front, great selection, reasonable prices, and Matt is a stand up guy. He even supplies the grass fed beef to the Square Burger in downtown McKinney which has awesome gourmet burgers and sweet potato fries.
    Local Yocal Farm to Market

BTW, I had a wild boar burger from Fuddruckers today in Denton (decent and different) with sweet potato fries...only went to that joint twice in my life and noticed they had ostrich, venison, buffalo, salmon, and other exotic patties. Can anyone comment on their Fuddruckers experience?
    MoBob
    During breakfast today, Abby asks, "How would this juicy, fat, sweet blackberry taste on top of my bacon?" I said it would taste BerrySwine...;-P

kurite is offline Senior Member
    I eat there with my friends occasionally. I usually get the 1 lb burger and just eat the meat and then go to the open condiments bar and take a bunch lettuce. Its delicious and I would get the exotics more often but its much more expensive.