Thread: Enter, The Japsican page

The Japsican is offline Junior Member

Enter, The Japsican

Shop Now
    Hello all! Been Primal for about 2 months or so...been tracking my progress (and fumbles) on my blog. I also Crossfit. Paleo/primal eating and Crossfit has become an obsession! Hope to meet all of you soon!

Mark, thanks for TPB, between you and Robb Wolf, I've got a lot of reading to do. Almost finished your book and it's such a great read.

Any other Crossfitters on here?
    Check out my blog: ANTHROfit

JTWolflied is offline Member
    Not doing the Crossfit thing just yet, but I do plan to eventually start getting involved once I've kicked my general fitness level up a few notches. I've been checking out the info I can find online just to get better acquainted with the concepts, it seems pretty hardcore. Super hero training.
    http://www.getmoneyout.com

Start: March 2011
    Start Weight: 245 lbs.
    Current Weight (November 2011): 208.4 lbs. and counting.
    Goal weight: 195 lbs.

Hey, don't shy away from Crossfit due to how intense it seems. It's 100% scalable, and the trainers do a great job of making sure to start you off at a safe level. And yes, there will be others at your level. No intimidation, totally down to earth, and a great team and family attitude towards new members.

You'll love it, and you wont regret it. Good luck!

Wellstort is offline Junior Member

weight loss pills

This actually answered my downside, thank you! I look forward to more here at Mark's Daily Apple!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Wellstort View Post
    This actually answered my downside, thank you! I look forward to more here at Mark's Daily Apple!
    No problem! To add to that point, there are several folks at the box who either are at a lower athletic threshold or started that way. Including folks in their 60's, people with medical issues (ie DM, bad joints). In my case, I had a Hiatal Hernia (which is where the stomach protrudes in to the lung cavity impeding breathing...not the abdominal tear hernias most folks are familiar with). With my lung capacity at 80% I could work out for close to 6 months! I then had an EGD done, the pushed the stomach tissue back in to the proper cavity (Below my diaphram) and opened up my lungs. Issue was, I was completely out of shape!!! The trainers were very good at building me up slowly.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Last edited by The Japsican; 04-10-2011 at 06:12 AM.