Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do for Play? page 2

NeoBerserker is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    When i get bored i tickle my GF, a lot, it can be quite a workout depending how hard she fights back. lol. Or i'll practice some of my jiu jitsu on her (i have a black belt in watching the ufc =P ). Lmao, I really pick on her a lot, but she loves it. But, i am having trouble figuring out things to do outside with her and my friends. I'm thinking about some dodgeball. There have been other threads asking similar questions and they had some good answers.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoBerserker View Post
    When i get bored i tickle my GF, a lot, it can be quite a workout depending how hard she fights back. lol. Or i'll practice some of my jiu jitsu on her (i have a black belt in watching the ufc =P ). Lmao, I really pick on her a lot, but she loves it. But, i am having trouble figuring out things to do outside with her and my friends. I'm thinking about some dodgeball. There have been other threads asking similar questions and they had some good answers.
    My husband and I do those things as well. He also pretends he's a WWE wrestler and body slams me to the bed which, well leads to sex 3/4 of the time

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Basketball on Saturday mornings with a bunch of other locals.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

NeoBerserker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    my husband and i do those things as well. He also pretends he's a wwe wrestler and body slams me to the bed which, well leads to sex 3/4 of the time :d
    lmao!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Tree climbing, rock climbing, running, fighting, swimming, hiking and dancing.

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    I am now, and will always be, a big geeky gamer! I absolutely love Dance Dance Revolution and other similar Dance games for the Wii and Xbox 360! It's super fun alone and even more fun with friends and is very much a workout!
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 222lbs / 25.2%BF | New Goal: 20% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    My husband and I do those things as well. He also pretends he's a WWE wrestler and body slams me to the bed which, well leads to sex 3/4 of the time
    @_____@ Sex... the original adult play...
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 222lbs / 25.2%BF | New Goal: 20% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    dancing, going for walks when the weather doesn't suck, just talking to people and laughing, sometimes playing video games or board games. Having a good sense of humor and learning to not sweat the little things = key.

DFH
    DFH is offline Senior Member
    For most of my life it was practicing and racing motocross, even though I was never that great at it. You can always find rivals about the speed you want to go. I had to back off after getting smashed up too much. Not sure what to replace it with.

I like playing musical instruments a lot too.

profdjj is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I walk my dogs, hike with a big group in the area, and canoe/kayak in the summer. Love the Ozarks!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast