Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: awkward glances at your vibram five finger-clad feet page

<3mnts is offline Junior Member

awkward glances at your vibram five finger-clad feet

Shop Now
    Im totally pumped to wear my new vibram kso 5 fingers to school tmrw! im prepared for all the awkward looks i might get. hey, if people wanna stare, go ahead!

Lars86 is offline Senior Member
    I've been wearing them for a few years now and I'll wear them just about anywhere.

melodious is offline Senior Member
    One day, I wore mine and no one said anything.
    It was the strangest thing. I've worn out one pair and am currently using my second/third pairs.

yodiewan is offline Senior Member
    I never really noticed getting looks when I wore them to the grocery store, but my wife noticed that my Vibrams were being noticed, haha.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    I've become quite attuned to people glancing at my VFF. It's pretty easy to tell; just watch their eyes as they pass, but don't be too obvious about it. (Look out the corner of your eyes.) It's fairly predictable, but amusing at the same time.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I've just celebrated one year in Vibrams. I don't notice the glances anymore- my friends and family do though. The questions are common. In the check out line, browsing produce, at the laundromat, in the ladies room at Applebee's... nowhere is safe, but that's ok. Ya get used to it.

It's cute when you hear kids whisper, "Daddy... daddy! Look at those shoes! Looook!"

tangentrider is offline Senior Member
    I don't wear vibrams (funny toes), but I do wear invisibleshoes huaraches. One winter evening, waiting at the bus stop in my huaraches and toe socks, a smallish child was staring at my feet and finally, in her lowest whisper, she said, "Mommy, that lady's wearing gloves on her feet." Made me smile for days.
    Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    The few questions I have gotten about my VFF have been positive and yes, I do get some strange looks when I wear them but now that I think about it, I got some funny looks before I started wearing them. Hmmmm
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

NeoBerserker is offline Senior Member
    Its funny, people seem to either stare at them and be so confused that they cannot conjure up any words or function normally or they come up to me and ask about them because they interest that person. Then again, the people who are staring i give the same stare to because they are usually on some sort of contraption and they call it exercise. (weirdos, lol)

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Eyo for the non-hippies: First Impressions: Feiyue Wushu Shoes | ADVENTUREinPROGRESS

JK I can't wear VFF due to funny toes as well.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast