(Coconut meatballs on the right - those blobs on the left are bacon and mushroom meatballs)

I saw this recipe in Bust magazine (which sadly has nothing to do with boobs) and thought I might as well try it since I have a neglected can of coconut flour in my pantry. They turned out great, although I'm currently stuck burping the taste of bell peppers - that might be a bonus if you really like bell peppers, I guess.
The author also has a coconut flour brownie recipe that looks interesting:
Always Order Dessert: Midnight Cravings: Fudgy Coconut Flour Brownies

Coconut Meatballs with Coconut Rum Dipping Sauce

Ingredients

For meatballs:
1 large onion, chopped fine (I used green onions)
1 large green bell pepper, chopped fine (I used a red bell pepper - I never eat bell peppers so I have no idea if they taste different)
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil (I used coconut oil)
1 pound ground beef (not lean)
1 pound ground pork (not lean) (I used chicken)
2/3 plus 1/3 cup coconut flour (unsweetened)
2 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg (I'd up this to at least 1/2 a tsp - didn't measure how much I used but it was more than that)
1/4 cup minced fresh parsley leaves
1/4 cup minced fresh oregano
1 large whole egg

For sauce:
1/4 cup dark rum
1 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon brown sugar or equivalent (I used a tiny bit of coconut sugar and next time I'd just skip it entirely)
2 tablespoons butter
1 pinch red pepper flakes
salt

To make:
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.

1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a heavy cast iron skillet (preferably well-seasoned) and add the chopped onion and bell peppers. Cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until softened. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool.

2. In a large glass bowl, combine the ground meat with the onion and peppers, 2/3 cup of the coconut, oregano, salt, nutmeg, and parsley.

3. Use your hands to form the mixture into 1 to 1.5 inch meatballs (you'll get about 65 or so).

4. Roll each meatball in the remaining coconut flour and set aside on a separate plate.

5. In the same skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and brown the meatballs in batches (about 10 - 12 at a time), adding the oil as necessary.

6. Transfer meatballs with a slotted spoon as browned to a baking dish and once all are in, place in the oven for 20 minutes until completely cooked through.

For the sauce

1. While the meatballs are in the oven, bring the skillet up to medium heat again and add the rum. Use a wooden spoon to stir and scrape all the bits of coconut and other good stuff in the sauce. Once the rum has reduced by about half, add the coconut milk, sugar, and red pepper, and continue stirring. Let this reduce again to half and add the butter to thicken the mix a bit. Let this cook down about a third, stirring continuously. You'll end up with an amazing, creamy golden colored sauce. Add salt to taste and remove from heat.