Thread: bodyfitburn.com page

Milo is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Does anyone else subscribe to bodyfitburn.com? I found out about that website through fitnessspotlight.com, which is also great. Their email server is a little wonky & they're still working out the kinks, but the premise is that 3x a week, they'll send you a randomized 15 minute bodyweight circuit workout. Because it's randomized, you never have to worry about doing the same workout twice, or having to switch up your routine so your muscles don't get "lazy."

(That was my biggest fitness pet peeve: I read so many fitness articles that basically implied that unless you switch out your workout every few weeks, you will reap absolutely no benefit from working out. It would stress me out to think about having to come up with new workouts so often that many a times I've fallen off the exercise wagon completely.)

I also like that it's only 15 minutes long, so I don't dread it or put it off like I have with other workouts. And, I don't need to buy equipment or go to the gym. This program has really got me excited about exercise again. (And no, I have no affiliation with them, I just really like their site.) So, if you have similar exercise anxiety issues like me, I highly suggest this site.

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

That sound interesting. I get a lot of variety in my workouts, but they're weights based. Finding something that switches up bodyweight exercises would be a great addition!

turling Guest

I've gotten them for about a week, now. There seems to always be a push, a pull and squat of some type. I'm going to use them occasionally, as doing the same three exercises for 15 minutes straight seems like it could get a little mind numbing. I have the attention span of a gnat.

shalon is offline Junior Member

Hey Milo, thanks for the link. I just did my first one today and I'll be using them as another option for my workout.

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member

I've been getting them reguarly as well, but like Turling said, I'll get pretty bored with the same exercise over and over again. I'll usually add in some extra move, like jumping squats or mountain climbers, to add some variation.