Thread: Very hungered for some meatballs

Very hungered for some meatballs

Shop Now
    Could someone please direct me to a recipe for PB Meatballs!! Major desire to eat some with some sauce!! And if you have any suggetions what to eat with them that would be great too!! Thanks!!

Meatballs and sauce are a simple request! We do them this way.

Here's the recipe:

This is a great meatball recipe (if I do say so myself) if you are in the mood for something different than Italian style...
    Thai Meatballs with Slaw
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

There's a blog called 'One Girl Cooks' with several yummy lookins primal recipes. She has a turkey/beef/pork/mushroom mini meatloaf recipe that would probably make fabulous meatballs. Here you go: One Girl Cooks: mushroom mini-meatloaf

The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

The MDA one's use almond meal instead of crumbs and you could probably do that with any recipe.

Truthfully though, I've never had a problem getting meatloaf or meatballs to hold together just fine with no filler. I was taught by my mother that breadcrumbs were just used to stretch the meat budget. Although they do get a little drier, but since I am using high quality meat to start with I undercook them slightly.
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

another thing you can use as filling for meatballs/meatloaf/hamburgers is flax meal - it is a good way to get a bit of flax in your diet

Shop Now
    Thank you all.. I appreiciate it lots!!