Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your fastest easiest and tastiest meal page

AriGold is offline Junior Member

Your fastest easiest and tastiest meal

Shop Now
    Hey guys,

I can't cook worth crap!

So I'm looking for any primal meal that is really fast to make, easy to make, and tastes great!

I have the PB cookbook, but to be honest, that's too hard for me and takes too much of my time. I'm lookin for quick and tasty!

Thanks a ton!
    Last edited by AriGold; 03-31-2011 at 01:33 PM.

Springbean is offline Member
    Eggs and bacon! Yum!

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Anything with eggs. Meat and eggs take maybe 10 minutes to cook and are rather impossible to screw up. Season both, done.

AriGold is offline Junior Member
    Cool, keep them coming.

So what are some essential seasonings I should have in my cupboard?

What is some great seasoning to put in a wok full of random vegetables to cook?

kitoi is offline Senior Member
    3 eggs, 4 cups chopped broccoli, 2tbsp butter. Scramble on medium high heat till broccoli is tender. Add garlic pepper for seasoning.

Bacon wrapped chicken thighs, bake for 40min then broil for 6-8min to crisp bacon (on the menu tonight)

kitoi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AriGold View Post
    Cool, keep them coming.

Fresh ginger and lots of garlic

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Get a indoor grill. Buy fish, chicken, and steak. Season with whatever suits you and grill.

Get frozen or fresh veggies. Eat with what you just grilled. Some veggies can be sliced and grilled.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Cool, keep them coming.

sea salt and some cracked black pepper

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Cool, keep them coming.

Hell yes on the ginger and garlic. Fresh garlic is best, as is fresh ginger, but powdered ginger is good too.
    Add in a splash of beef or chicken stock and some spicy brown mustard. and let it coat the veg and garlic/ginger. Devour. Mmmmmmmmm!

Other easy meals:
    Taco salad minus the tortilla chips. Just layer it on your plate. Your only cooking is the ground meat. Cook with taco seasoning. I have a recipe or you can try to find a packet without frankengredients.

Shakshuka - ground italian sausage (make sure it's gluten free and not full of crap) browned a bit, then add tomato sauce, canned diced tomatoes, spinach or kale, other veg of your choice and a splash of wine and lots of italian spices and fresh garlic. Let it simmer until delicious and then crack in 4-6 eggs. Cover and turn off the heat. Let sit for 5 min or until eggs are set to desired consistancy.

BAS. So easy, so delicious. Salad greens+veg of your choice+meat+dressing. Dressing can be as simple as macadamia oil and balsamic vinegar, to something a bit more involved like caesar dressing, which is basically egg yolks, oil, garlic, anchovy paste, a dash of worchestershire and fresh lemon.
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

tangentrider is offline Senior Member
    cook mushrooms in rich bone broth, with herbs/spices of your choosing: nearly instant, fabulous mushroom soup.
    Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast