Thread: Primal Journal -lapispimpernel page

lapispimpernel is offline Junior Member

Primal Journal -lapispimpernel

Shop Now
    Whoo. Well, I'm going to start this journal and hope that I manage to keep it up. My follow through is terrible.

I actually started Primal while I was at school, and did pretty well for myself until I moved back home. I've regained all the weight I lost, partly because of my no-exercise desk job and partly because of my mom's deliciously carby cooking. If anyone has any advice on integrating Primal into a carb-loving household, I'd love to hear it.

In an effort to be totally transparent about the thing, I'm gonna post stats and a photo twice month, starting now. Edit: So apparently I'm 1) not that brave and 2) need to put more clothes on. Photo coming soon.

Stats:
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 189.5
    Bust: 43.5"'
    Waist: 34.5"
    Hips: 41"
    Thigh: 26.5"
    Bicep: 12.5"
    Pants: 12/14

[BMI: 27
    WHR: 0.84
    WBR: 0.79]
    Last edited by lapispimpernel; 03-30-2011 at 07:48 PM.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Is your family open to primal? If so, maybe suggest some recipes from MDA or the cookbooks that sound good. If they are resistant to primal, see my standard advice. But you may have to just develop will power. I know, hard.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.