Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: <3 Ramblings of a Modern CaveWomen <3 page 2

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
    Funny thing Yesterday I was craving Beef Liver! I went to the store.. and no beef liver.. ) So I bought bread instead and had a processed sandwich! (jk)

YAYYYY one of my many little goals was accomplished today! I CAN NOW BUY BRAS FROM WALMART!!! WOOO HOOO Went from a 36 G (Yes a G but at least they were not a J like they were when I was 199lbs!) to a 34 DD I wouldn't mind going down to a 32 B .. But whatever they do I'm so Happy I can buy CHEAP BRAS!

Well Thats all for now

GROK'N

[/COLOR]
    lollll on the bread.

also can we trade some breast size or something??

Coconut Girl is offline Senior Member
    Thx for the Welcome CoCo G, If I can call you that .. Yes I will probably bounce back and forth between the 148 - 152 line for a little while.. Ohh the joys of the rollarcoaster weight!..
    Coco G is fine and you're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic Flash View Post
    The magenta...IT BUUUUUURNS!!! D:
    LMAO!!! HAHAHA... sorry still rolling

LOL I guess it takes a little while to get used to! But I assure you .. It's Beautiful!!! The Magenta of course...
    lol

geostump is offline Senior Member
    The magenta my burn but the yellow is mellow!!!

You have an interesting back story. I've been learning that a lot of people who are recovering alcoholics also have sugar addictions, a lot of correlation to both apparently. I will definitely keep coming back and checking what you have to say. Great attitude and it looks like your going to beat all your addictions!!
    Georgette

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imasin View Post
    lollll on the bread.

also can we trade some breast size or something??
    LOL well theres not much left to trade.. I do foresee myself missing the twins once they get a bit more down in size... Ahh sighhh

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    The magenta my burn but the yellow is mellow!!!

You have an interesting back story. I've been learning that a lot of people who are recovering alcoholics also have sugar addictions, a lot of correlation to both apparently. I will definitely keep coming back and checking what you have to say. Great attitude and it looks like your going to beat all your addictions!!
    Well I probably sounded like I was a tad of an alcoholic, but it was more of a weekend alcoholic.. hmmm I knew how to say no but I also knew that once i got started I wasn't stopping until I passed out.. sighhh but it makes sense I suppose I only liked the sweet sugary drinks! I keep joking to everybody That I was borderline diabetic.. I wouldn't doubt that I was close considering how much sugary crap I used to eat!! Oh And Thx alot Georgette!!
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Hmmm I'm a little bored and feel like writing on here seeing how this has become my new *addiction*. Tonight I was going to cook myself some beef liver since I was craving it yesterday .. yummy my mouth was watering.. my mom decides to make soup .. I figured I would eat it since she put so much effort into it .. But It has no Potatoes or corn or peas.. It has everything you can eat! So I was like oh yes of course I will eat it.. then she adds and there's no fat... :O I was like BUT MOM Fat is the BEST Part! So I ate my yummy full of vegatables and turkey no potatoes no corn no peas... no fat soup.. and not even an hour later I was CRAVING chocolate.. honey ... berries.. Anything that had some sugar in it.. So I Had a choice to make ... Thaw out some berries and cover in honey and kill my Ketosis state.. or find something Fattening! So I cooked up some chicken sausages in olive oil (Needed that Extra Fat!) yum Cravin be gone! tee hee

Sigh, I love eating the Paleo way but man I'm sure having a hard time trying to convince my mom that this is my new lifestyle.. It's not just a *fad* as she calls it.. *Bianca, There are lots of different views going on out there..* *Bianca, if you eat too much meat you will get parasites..* *Bianca, You need to eat the food that leave your body the fastest... It takes 24 hours for meat to digest in your body...* * Bianca You can't just force the boys to eat the way you are .. you need to do it slowly* * Bianca, you have to be careful with the coconut oil there has been studies and most cause breast cancer...* Bianca, I have done all these fad diets and they are hard to keep up with...* It gets a little depressing you know .. I mean I have been reading up on this lifestyle change and am reaping the benefits, only 3 months into it. I don't even know what she expects to accomplish with her constant pickin but I don't ever want to go back to eating the CW way on a regular basis.

Alright that was my little annoyance for tonight.. :S

On a Great note.. LOL I think it's funny how I went from a size almost 18 pants to a almost 12 and when people comment me on my weight loss they say ... WOW you look great! Man you have big hips! And I just smile because ya I do have Big Juicy Meaty Thighs! but I also have a Big ass ... so I guess big hips gotta be part of the combination not to mention I have big boobs. Oh ok I mentioned it, but still I know that once I lose the remaining 22lbs I won't have big boobs.. my ass and hips and thighs will have shrunk to fit back into my favorite pair of 28's. But I will still be a curvy girl. I have always been curvy, and I feel no need to get smaller then that. 125 is my goal I already know that 115 is too small .. I looked scary skinney when I was that small.. I'm 5'3 and I love my curves ♥♥♥

hmmmm what else can I ramble on about tonight, I'm quite bored, I think I will youtube some videos and share with you a bit..

oh wait.. I watched the lecture on the big fat fiasco.. Man I loved that! I wish that I could watch that movie *FAT HEAD* on line instead of having to order the DVD.. but I think I will still order it anyways .. cause I can always loan it out to friends! do my part in saving the S Fat! lol

I Love this clip! I so want to go and particapate in this program he has.. Plus he is hot .. can't go wrong there!

These 2 clips are similar but the second one has a little more details.. I love them both .. tee hee! Very inspiring I think *The world is your Playground! Play in it today!

What else? what Else? Nada.

Keep On Grok'n!

Last edited by Pink Grokoddess; 03-30-2011 at 09:41 PM.
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

11 more lbs to go

ZoŽ is offline Senior Member
    Today ... Ohhh Wow!!! Today .. What a Beautiful Day! Amazing .. Thats all I have to say!...

YAYYYY one of my many little goals was accomplished today! I CAN NOW BUY BRAS FROM WALMART!!! WOOO HOOO Went from a 36 G (Yes a G but at least they were not a J like they were when I was 199lbs!) to a 34 DD I wouldn't mind going down to a 32 B .. But whatever they do I'm so Happy I can buy CHEAP BRAS!
    So glad it was beautiful day!! (ouch, the yellow!)

And I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I was 34G at 165lbs, now I'm more like a 34F/32G (and of course the smaller band sizes are even harder to find) and I usually have to oder bras from the UK. My last bra I actually found in a specialty European lingerie shop in Denver and it was... $100 :/. But they ARE good quality. I got one for around $55 last time... and the strap broke on me after less than a year.
    But alas, I get some financial help for my clothing and luckily my mother is obsessed with good clothes and underwear. But she's completly right about the underwear. I refused for years to try on a bigger cup/smaller band size because I was in denial that I had big breasts (I recovered from an eating disorder and gained a lot of weight and with that came the boobs that I never knew existed) and didn't want her to spend a bunch of money on something I didn't feel I needed. But, wearing something that fits correctly feels makes a difference and is way, way more comfortable. Don't sacrifice too much comfort by going for bigger band size at a regular store if you really need something like a 32DDD!
    I, too, wonder where we'll end up ultimately. How tall are you? The last time I was 125 lbs I was around a 34C/32D (and now that I know more about fitting and European sizing I wonder if I actually needed a 30E), but I was also 16 at the time so who knows. And with some muscle, I'd rather be at least 130 lbs to be honest. More curves and hotness I've decided . But yeah, not buying $100 bras would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoŽ View Post
    So glad it was beautiful day!! (ouch, the yellow!)

And I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I was 34G at 165lbs, now I'm more like a 34F/32G (and of course the smaller band sizes are even harder to find) and I usually have to oder bras from the UK. My last bra I actually found in a specialty European lingerie shop in Denver and it was... $100 :/. But they ARE good quality. I got one for around $55 last time... and the strap broke on me after less than a year.
    But alas, I get some financial help for my clothing and luckily my mother is obsessed with good clothes and underwear. But she's completly right about the underwear. I refused for years to try on a bigger cup/smaller band size because I was in denial that I had big breasts (I recovered from an eating disorder and gained a lot of weight and with that came the boobs that I never knew existed) and didn't want her to spend a bunch of money on something I didn't feel I needed. But, wearing something that fits correctly feels makes a difference and is way, way more comfortable. Don't sacrifice too much comfort by going for bigger band size at a regular store if you really need something like a 32DDD!
    I, too, wonder where we'll end up ultimately. How tall are you? The last time I was 125 lbs I was around a 34C/32D (and now that I know more about fitting and European sizing I wonder if I actually needed a 30E), but I was also 16 at the time so who knows. And with some muscle, I'd rather be at least 130 lbs to be honest. More curves and hotness I've decided . But yeah, not buying $100 bras would be nice!
    Lol yes the yellow is a little extreme.. I think I may change that I never realized how had it was to read.. But hey you know Beauty is not always easy to see, Sometimes you really have to look for it in order to see it... so maybe I will leave it the way it is

Ummm When I lose all my boobs.. can you send me pictures of yours? they sound Great! tee hee Lets see my breast story... Well I was bra dumb for a while.. So I would squeeze these girls into 38 DD's.. Up until I heard about getting sized ( I had no idea the bra sizes went bigger then DD, Ya I was that niave... ) So I went and got properly sized and my bra's went from a 38 DD to a 36 J.. I couldn't believe it actually.. I was like Wow no wonder my boobs looked like squished up bum cheeks.. They looked and felted a whole lot better. Plus! I looked a bit smaller cause they were now properly placed.. So I go back and get resized when ever I drop weight .. but not this time.. I should possible be a 32 E/F But I will go for the 34 DD even though they do *overflow a tad* I refuse to spend another 100 dollars on a bra that I will be to small for in a month or so! ( and swimming in my 36 G's just weren't cutting it for me anymore.. LOL) I'll go back and get resized once I get down to my ideal weight Hopefully I'll be a 30 C haha sigh .. I will miss the girls! ( I'm 5'3 )

I'm glad you've recovered from your eating disorder!!! I guess I had one too .. but mine was more along the lines of Everything I saw I ate.. my friends couldn't believe how much I would pack in and not weigh at least 300 lbs.. It was getting bad.. and yup I would have been creeping close to that mark if I were to have continued eating that way .. I love The Paleo Lifestyle!
    Last edited by Pink Grokoddess; 03-31-2011 at 09:50 AM.

11 more lbs to go

sibylsybil is offline Senior Member

Well Thats all for now

GROK'N

Congrats!! Not a problem I personally have trouble with... (they have a nice range of 34A's!) But yeah, it's great to be able to get what you need in a 'normal' store and not have to run around in circles and spend tons of money to get what you need!
    Life consists with wildness. The most alive is the wildest. (Thoreau)

geostump is offline Senior Member

Well Thats all for now

GROK'N

I used to be a 44D 5 years ago. I dropped down to a 38C in 2008 and am now back at a 36C which is where I was at 11. It's just a nice feeling to be "normal" and not feel like a freak of boobage.
    Georgette

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I love this Lecture ♥

11 more lbs to go

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast