Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 100% embarrassing butt page

MalPaz is offline Senior Member

100% embarrassing butt

Primal Fuel
    I hurt my back this morning when i went to use the bathroom, # 1 and then #2'd...and my back like wacked out and pulled or something. the lower part of my back hurts SO MUCH now i feel like i pulled every muscle down there...WTF???

whatta i do!?!?! it hurts to sit, bend over...stand...yeah pretty much all the time

cavemanj is offline Senior Member
    ...girls don't poop.

GIRLS DON'T POOP.

lizch is offline Senior Member
    You bulged a disk, I bet, and now that disk is pressing on nerves causing diffuse pain in your low back. You could try the cobra stretch--that fixes mine when it's reasonably mild. If it's worse, I resort to a TENS machine strapped to my back.

Back pain sucks...hope you feel better soon!
    Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
    Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Eklecktika is offline Senior Member
    ?

My ex hubby had one-he said it was quite painful.

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    My advice for all lower back problems and to anyone that has a back bone that doesn't have a rod lodged in it yet is to get an inversion table and use it daily. I had sciatica in my lower back and inverting is what fixed. When I was healing I used it several times a day. Now that I don't hurt at all I only use it once daily. From what I have read inverting draws fluids back onto the spice and allows healing that would otherwise take more time or just not happy. The spinal disks are the only tissue in the human body that don't have blood vessels going to them. I do my sit ups and inverted squats on my inversion table as well and I recommend one to anyone with back trouble. (over and over.....)

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanj View Post
    ...girls don't poop.

GIRLS DON'T POOP.
    awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by lizch View Post
    You bulged a disk, I bet, and now that disk is pressing on nerves causing diffuse pain in your low back. You could try the cobra stretch--that fixes mine when it's reasonably mild. If it's worse, I resort to a TENS machine strapped to my back.

Back pain sucks...hope you feel better soon!
    I 2nd this. I was a pretty active mtn biker and after normal ride I was bending down to go #1 and heard a pop and when I got up it started hurting. It progressed and got horrible until in the middle of the night I thought I might just die! I waited until 7AM and my body was shivering and both hands had curled up in shock. The hubby saw this and rushed me to the ER. The first thing the doc said to me was "were you in a bad car accident yesterday?". I had 2 herniated disks and one was bad enough that is was seriously pressing on a nerve. I ended up having surgery to remove one disc and I still have one slipped one in there 10 years later. I've had issues ever since but I'm also overweight. Took me a year to get over the nerve damage it caused in my right leg. Not trying to scare you but please go see a doctor. I actually had 3 prior times when I sort of threw my back out and would see my doctor and she would give me some pills and say to lay around. But I never got an MRI or Scan of any sort beyond a regular x-ray. If I would have gotten a scan prior to my 3rd and final incident I might have avoided the horrible things to come. If your pain worsens or persists I would definitely see a doctor and demand a Scan of some sort beyond a simple x-ray. Just my 2 cents.

If you do have a bulging disc you can do things to help and actually keep out of surgery. Good luck and just listen to your body. If it keeps hurting definitely go seek out help.

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    thanks guys.... i already need surgery on both knees...so knee pain and back is a little over whelming, and this is coming from a person who refuses to accept pain.

ill google those stretches. i already have a slipped disk in my back from gymnastics/cheerleading years but it hasnt bothered me in years so maybe i moved it/forced it bad and reslipped it?

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Yes, the Cobra stretch, or medically know as McKenzie exercises can be good for reducing the disc pressure on the spinal cord. If that is what is causing your pain.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    If the Cobra stretch/McKenzie exercise (I just now returned from my 2nd appointment at the McKenzie Clinic in Portland!) doesn't work and you end up having to go to a doctor, do NOT let them automatically corral you into a surgery. There are a variety of options, but if you go to a surgeon their solution for everything is surgery.

@daemonized: I've been seriously thinking about getting an inversion table.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast