Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you can't give up page 2

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

I think I maybe the odd one out... Please don't raise your eyebrow in disbelief if I say that I don't miss anything...

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

.o

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Indiscreet is offline Junior Member

Strong English tea with skimmed milk. I drink it by the pint. Why skimmed? I&#39;ve been drinking it since I was 16 and can&#39;t stand the taste, smell and texture of any other kind of milk.

Aside from that, posh chocolate. I&#39;m not talking about Green & Black 85% - which is good, yes. I&#39;m actually a member of the Hotel Chocolat Chocolate Tasting Club. I get selection boxes every few months or so and go through tasting and ranking each chocolate. They are not all dark, and the filling are most certainly not primal. They&#39;re in my 20%.

Oh and I do eat cheese, but make it goat or sheep, usually.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

Popcorn!

Huddled up next to my hubby on the loveseat, watching a DVD. Gotta do it once a week.

It&#39;s such a good vehicle for getting in a few tablespoons of coconut oil!

mseibel is offline Junior Member

White chocolate. I think the fat is good, but I know the sugar is bad.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Raphael- Yes and no. They&#39;re a treat for sure, and something that I should be able to live without.

I&#39;m very, very self disciplined so even chocolate and red wine are a rare treat for me. Once a month, tops. I had been allowing myself a nightly glass of wine a couple weeks ago, but felt I was being to lax.

Looking at my diet, I don&#39;t really think I have any actual "cheats." At worst, I eat chicken wings and bleu cheese, as I will have tonight. That usually happens about once a month also.

I agree with Raphael - A glass of wine and a small amount of good quality raw chocolate are good for you. I understand the discipline thing though. I&#39;m kind of on again, off again with the wine and chocolate.

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

What&#39;s "raw" chocolate? I&#39;ve never heard of that before. Now you tell me my chocolate ain&#39;t good! Grr..

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Most chocolate has an alkalizing agent added to it to smooth out the color and flavor, but destroys a lot of the antioxidants in it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_process_chocolate

Kebekgirl Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Pizza... And being surrounded by 8 year-olds, a hard thing to give up... McDonald&#39;s is second - I know, I know... So we just don&#39;t go and that makes it much easier... Third, Diet Coke... Yep, poison in a bottle but I just love the taste - I don&#39;t drink it anymore but when I see it, I do salivate...

Am I in a confessional? Sure feels like it...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast