Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Plateau Frustration! page 5

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by js290 View Post
    That happens when the validity of one's own beliefs are challenged. Does one come here looking for a support group to affirm one's existing bad choices, that is to say a different way of counting calories and having cheat meals. Or, does one come here to learn and share new information because you've decided what you know and use to know is not adding up.
    No my beliefs were not challenged, not looking for a support group to affirm bad choices etc. I don't count calories myself. Somebody having issues with not losing FAT so suggested they cut calories a touch.
    Very interested in new information and learning but not interested when someone just tries to make themself look smart.

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by js290 View Post
    You're confusing calories with macronutrients. If you're obsessive and have to count, count macronutrients. Otherwise, just eat real food and learn to listen to your body's signaling. Ask yourself whether you're eating because you're really hungry, or are you eating for fun?
    If you cut macros you cut calories.

Leanne_R is offline Member
    I think the Plateau is busted! I did several days of the "fat fast" suggested by some other PBers. My calories are about the same but the weight and inches are slowly creeping down! I'm thinking I was a bit too lenient with the carbs as high fat has also killed any cravings, which is nice!

JKC
    JKC is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yay! Sometimes you just have to stick at it and the results come. I know I have a hard time waiting for weight loss I feel I have "earned" by my change in diet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345