I've really been reaping the benefits of PB/Paleo-styled eating since I started a year ago -- more energy, building muscle easier, etc. The only thing that's been bothering me lately is body odor. It's not unbearable or anything, but it's definitely noticeable, even within a few hours after showering. I only use natural soaps, and I definitely don't overdo them. I've tried using coconut oil topically, as well as various natural deodorants (including salt crystals), but they're not very effective. The only thing that made a noticeable difference was drinking wheat grass juice, but again, it wasn't 100% effective. I'd love to continue doing that, but it's a little pricey. I've seriously cut back on garlic, cumin, and onions; I eat them maybe once a week at most. Here's what I eat in a day (usually a little more if I workout):

-Breakfast: 3 eggs cooked in butter with 1/2 avocado, 1/2 pound of ground beef/lamb/bison, 1/2 cup of coconut milk

-Snack: 40g of 85% dark chocolate

-Dinner: around 1 pound of meat (usually beef, a little more if I've worked out), 1-2 medium potatoes (if I've worked out), 1 cup of blueberries in coconut milk

I occasionally have poultry, but not too often, as I'm not really a fan of it. I would eat more fish, but it's pricey, and I'm trying to put on muscle, so red meat usually wins. As far as spices/oils go, I use the following almost daily: butter, olive oil, coconut oil, rosemary, thyme, sage, marjoram, basil, oregano, black pepper, cinnamon, and sea salt. I drink coffee two or three times a week AT MOST. I've read on a lot of natural health sites that red meat and eggs both cause body odor, but I don't know what to make of that. Any suggestions/ideas?

Thanks guys!