Libido is the best it's ever been... a few things that have worked great.
I read Tim Ferris's book (4 Hour Body) and decided to give what he suggested a try. WOW. Holy shit. I haven't felt this good since high school. So... this is what he suggested and what worked:
- Cold showers. What I do is take a normal hot shower and then turn down the water to cold at the end. I've seen this called the James Bond Shower. I looked it up on Wiki -- cold showers after a sauna do raise testosterone. It sucks while you're there (you get used to it), but you feel great after.
- ZMA supplement. I've been sleeping much deeper, and as a result, having more vivid dreams.
- Cut back on alcohol. I drink wine on the weekends. The restrivoral (sp) is helpful.
- Lots of avocados, grass fed beef (it's not that expensive if you buy the cheaper cuts. You can get it for $5.99lb at Whole Foods), natural eggs (from a farm) with the yolk, nitrate free uncured bacon, raw coconut, grass fed butter, etc.
- Sunlight and Vitamin D supplements
- Heavy weight lifting with lots of pullups and pushups. Exercising for fitness, not weight loss.
- All of these things led to more sex, which in and of itself raises testosterone
Hopefully that helps.
How can I subtly get my boyfriend to start doing these things? LOL
I've noticed a big increase in libido as well, which is more of a curse than a blessing for me. He couldn't even keep up with me before!
That also helps for us ladies as well cavemanj. Just saying. I feel your pain Jessibear. Been dealing with that all our marriage. Even though he is better now.